Recent content by seblick

1. seblick

VASL board config

Thanks to all for the help.
  2. seblick

I can't think good...

So, as you say there are no Blank Deluxe boards, therefore there is no possible way to create extra scrollable space when using Deluxe boards. Is that correct?
  3. seblick

I can't think good...

Attempting to learn VASL in the hope that I can get playing online. How do I add blank boards to a layout using Deluxe boards. I seem to get an exception that disables VASL LOS with everything I've tried. "VASL.build.module.map.boardPicker.BoardException: VASL LOS disabled: Map configuration...
  4. seblick

VASL board config

Not wound at all, but it is my understanding that the LOS issues have mostly been sorted, and the functionality is useful. What I am trying to do is make a scenario setup utilizing VASL-templates and providing full scrolling on the right side to give more room for information. When utilizing...
  5. seblick

VASL board config

Attempting to learn VASL in the hope that I can get playing online. How do I add blank boards to a layout using Deluxe boards. I seem to get an exception that disables VASL LOS with everything I've tried. "VASL.build.module.map.boardPicker.BoardException: VASL LOS disabled: Map configuration...
  6. seblick

Broken Ground Design Thread

Please forgive my ignorance, but has there been any solution to the errata on counters in the original sets contained in the Grofaz bundle?
  7. seblick

ASL Bell Tolls

When I mentioned online that I was returning to ASL, Sam contacted me and sent me a Rulebook and a few other items to encourage me,accompanied by a warm personal note. I regret never having the chance to thank him in person. Very sad.
  8. seblick

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

Thanks for the reply. Everything is good after I restarted my PC. Go figure...
  9. seblick

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

I seem to be unable to configure the proper VASSAL module in the program. I constantly get this: What am I doing wrong?
  10. seblick

Newb Review of Croix de Guerre

"Which of these things are not like the other?" I stated that it was the vehicle images that were faulty, so, yes... you apparently missed something. And before a troll scold inevitably appears, I merely asked if anyone else experienced poor printing on sheet 9. Not a problem practically, but...
  11. seblick

Only sheet 9.
  12. seblick

Attached is a sample of the sheet 9 and a sample of similar counters from BV.
  13. seblick

My counter sheet 9 has seriously crappy smudged vehicle images. MMP tells me all of the #9 sheets are of similar quality. Anybody else have issues with that sheet? A minor issue but it becomes more problematic when the package costs $100 plus.
  14. seblick

What boardgames have you played recently?

Played Sun of Austerlitz (OSG) with Daudin revisions. We agree it is really worth the effort, and superior to the CoN base rules (which I like very much). Also Friedrich (Histogame) and Churchill (GMT). General consensus is quite positive, especially Friedrich,which is cunningly designed and...
  15. seblick

Hello from Paris

Just keep playing. It will come. Maybe not mastery* but competence and tons of enjoyment. Spoken by someone who learned (and learns) by following my own advice. * A word the rules complexity and dice gods refuse to acknowledge