Recent content by Sean Deller

1. Sean Deller

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

One scenario set in 1941, one in 1942, and 15 spanning Sep '44 to May '45.
  2. Sean Deller

VASL Map Online Problem/Suggestion Form

I have the same problem...no response to the "Save Map as PNG" command.
  3. Sean Deller

First time I’ve heard of this (for any product).
  4. Sean Deller

There should be 18 cardstock cards for the 17 scenarios and one page of SSRs.
  5. Sean Deller

Can be purchased on-the-spot for the discount price; no pre-order necessary.
  6. Sean Deller

290 Last Train To Leningrad 291 Bridge Over The River Queen 292 Four Stars Of Valor 293 Death Solves All Problems 294 No Man, No Problem 295 Death Box 296 Damnation Game 297 Breaching The Devil's Playground 298 The Dead And The Dying 299 Rails To Perdition 300...
  7. Sean Deller

Twilight of the Reich Update

You are welcome. FYI...that non-TotR-board scenario uses these non-TotR overlays: O5, Wd12, X25. The only other non-TotR overlays used by the other 16 scenarios are: Rv1, and O2. There are 3 TotR scenarios without any overlays, so you can dive right in at WO. There are 4 others that use...
  8. Sean Deller

Twilight of the Reich Update

16 of the 17 TotR scenarios only use the TotR boards and overlays. Only one uses non-TotR boards (specifically 70 and 71).
  9. Sean Deller

J202 Current direction and force?

You are correct, Klas (as usual). That was just some out-of-the-box thinking to try and help the Russians out.
  10. Sean Deller

J202 Current direction and force?

What is the direction and force of the River Current (for Swimming purposes)? Sean
  11. Sean Deller

J242 dry stream?

Aaahhh...right. I didn't connect those dots. Thank you, Scott & Robin.
  12. Sean Deller

J242 dry stream?

J242 setup instruction for the Americans says: "set up west of the...dry stream." But there's no SSR defining the stream as dry (therefore it's shallow?). Is the stream dry? If so, is the tributary (the part not specified in the setup instruction) also dry?
  13. Sean Deller

Spreading Blaze 2023 - August 4th thru 6th

Was anything changed from the J129 version?
  14. Sean Deller

J205 Goats To Lure The Tiger reinforcement entry

FYI...The Italian reinforcements enter on a cropped mapboard edge with a variety of base levels. The SSRs do not state that off-map terrain is in effect, but I asked the designer (Ken Dunn) and he confirmed that "Yes, it supposed to be in effect." Cheers, Sean
  15. Sean Deller

Spreading Blaze 2023 - August 4th thru 6th

What are the "VC errata" for DB157? The only errata I can find pertain to SSR #2.