Recent content by Sean Deller

1. Sean Deller

Lost & Found - BV sheets & US counters

Two sets of lost counters looking for their homes (see pics): Beyond Valor sheets 2 & 11 (partially punched). I think I found these at Winter Offensive. A handful of U.S. counters were mixed into my U.S. counter tray, possibly when someone borrowed my counters. Probably happened at the...
  2. Sean Deller

VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY FOR SK PLAYERS TO LEARN FROM THE BEST ASL PLAYER IN THE WORLD AT ALBANY

Wow...kudos to Joe & Steve for continuing to find creative ways to grow the hobby. This is great. Maybe I'll attend in preparation for my rematch with Peter (every little bit helps).
  3. Sean Deller

Here's to the teachers

Our hobby thrives due to the efforts of great ambassadors like Marty. Well done!!
  4. Sean Deller

FrF98 Amerikanskaya Suka

I agree with Steve 100%. Happy to play either side. I’ll take the Russians in a tiebreaker. Cheers, Sean
  5. Sean Deller

NJ Ferocity Fest - FrF 98 Amerikanskaya Suka

Agreed. This scenario is an excellent candidate for the event like this. Enjoy! Cheers, Sean
  6. Sean Deller

So what's the best game of ASL you played in 2018 (and why) ? And what's the best new scenario you played in 2018 ?

I was lucky enough to play 41 scenarios this past year (the most for quite some time) against 20 different enjoyable opponents. Tough to pick a favorite. In addition to the two mentions above...I want to add the five games I played with Bill Cirillo (we hadn't played since 2016...absolutely...
  7. Sean Deller

So what's the best game of ASL you played in 2018 (and why) ? And what's the best new scenario you played in 2018 ?

Another one of my favorites as well. I love wacky, chaotic scenarios. Especially with fun opponents. Great stuff!
  8. Sean Deller

One of my favorites of the year as well. Another epic nail-biter with Peter. Awesome. "Expressive"...heh, heh.
  9. Sean Deller

Winter Offensive 2019 Lost & Found

No. Thy are marked Beyond Valor (c) 2005.
  10. Sean Deller

Winter Offensive 2019 Lost & Found

Found: Two Beyond Valor countersheets. Pop off if you lost them. Cheers, Sean
  11. Sean Deller

VASL connection timed out

I experienced this very problem recently during my first live VASL playing in five years. It happened so often that evening that I would have quit had I not been so eager play. Very frustrating. I’m not likely to try again anytime soon.
  12. Sean Deller

ALL THINGS ALBANY 2018...2016 and 2017 carryover registrants

If you’re afraid, just say you’re afraid!
  13. Sean Deller

Armies of Oblivion

Noooooooo!!!!!
  14. Sean Deller

Dropping Topside YASL#10

<crickets chirping> Huh. I was hoping to see some feedback on this one. I think the key to victory for the IJA is to play this one like you are defense (despite moving second). Use patience and cunningness. Set the captured .50cals up in two separate VC-qualifying overwatch locations, and...