Recent content by Scully

1. S

VASSAL 3.4.9 Released

Thanks for the quick response. I downloaded the wrong snapshot first time around...this one appears to be working. Thanks!
  2. S

VASSAL 3.4.9 Released

For awareness, I had the same issue with maps when starting a new game offline. It happens when I flip the boards in the setup (no overlays involved). If I don't flip the boards, the maps appear to work fine. The "snapshot" did not fix. Any tips on resolving would be appreciated. Thanks.
  3. S

Winter Offensive: ended up with two copies of WO 27-28

Mauricio, the guy who flew in from Italy was missing one. Not sure if he's on the boards or if he ended up finding his copy.
  4. S

DC Conscripts Game Day -- Sunday, January 29th

All, The next DC Conscripts Gameday is scheduled for next SUNDAY (not our usual Saturday date) at Kingstowne Center for Active Adults (6488 Landsdowne Center, Alexandria, VA 22315). We are piggybacking on the Kingstowne Gamer's game day. Doors open at 830am, though I will certainly not be...
  5. S

ASL in the coming year

Hey Jim, I'm sure you're all booked up by now, but could probably play a few times a month. Brian
  6. S

Winter Offensive, January 12-January 15, 2017

Thanks JR. The website says no tickets available when I tried to purchase, so this is good news. Brian
  7. S

Winter Offensive, January 12-January 15, 2017

Planning to attend on Saturday, do I need to buy a ticket online or can I just show up and pay? Thanks.
  8. S

NATO Symbols

Thanks Curt. Very helpful. Which is your program of choice? Brian
  9. S

NATO Symbols

Curt, What's the best way to make the icons? I'm sure I'll be making some and was curious as to the best way to make them. Thanks, Brian
  10. S

NATO Symbols

Thanks Gents. The icons are for MOCAT, so that's great news. Brian
  11. S

NATO Symbols

Does anyone have a file of all NATO Symbols as images? Ideally, I'd like .gif of all the different NATO symbols, but I'll take any image symbols at this point. I downloaded a couple of files off the internet that I can create them from, but I'm trying to save myself some time. Thanks, Brian
  12. S

Blue - Tourney Rd 1 - Against Rob C.

I agree with Rob here. I had absolutely no worries about losing log units. Rob did a nice job using terrain, but I think the bloody nose I took up north had a lot to do with a poor scouting effort on my part. I was hoping to get around his lead unit to attack the flanks and ran into the...
  13. S

Well, I'm glad it worked for you Ivan. :laugh: He got to the objective pretty early in the game and I placed my TAIs before I was anywhere near attacking him. They were definitely there long enough, but even on flank shots, I was getting less than 1% results. I may have to try something...
  14. S

Well Don, it sounds like you just made a great case for creating a long scenario! :laugh: I wonder what a 4 or 5 day DA scenario would be like. Is it even possible or is that too long? One of these days I'll have to figure out how to create scenarios for DA and give it a try. Take care...
  15. S

I've noticed the same thing. One additional thing I noticed is that once they fire off all their ammo, they take a direct path back to their landing zone, even if they fly directly over an enemy unit. At which point they get shot up pretty good. I had helo's not attack units even when using...