Scott Tortorice

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Funny how I have no idea what you are talking about but that last comment by Don made me laugh.
    Well its a shame because the people from Sengo, it had a lot of good, active people. Although it was only a PSP forum, Luke could have made something more out of it, I am disappointed in Luke for selling Sengo. But then again it was nice meeting all of you, just wish the forums were more active.
    Yeah World of Tanks looks .... Well.... Not sure haha... But I do like the promo video for sure. And haha I agree. RO is a good game.
    Ahhh... And I just was told about AVG myself. I'm going to have to look into that. And also I got word that quite a few viruses are going around mucking up a lot of things.

And it's good to be back :)
    Oh! And the virus is called, "Internet Security 2010." It bills itself as an anti-virus program like McAfee, Norton, and all those other fellas. It also uses Microsoft colors as well to dupe the ignorant. I also believe pop-ups precede its take-over/infestation of the your computer. Just an fyi :)
    Awww... it took me a bit to figure out the new set-up.

And yeah it is. It pretty much came up in about a day and took over my comp. Couldn't download anything. I have no anti-virus software but downloaded spybot search & destroy at the advice of a friend. I must have scanned it... 6-7 times which didn't work. It's going to be wiped clean. I guess that serves me right for not backing up my comp and getting some anti-virus software onto it :( Oh well, ya live and learn right? (depends on the learnin :yummy:)
    What's happened around here? My old comp at my house caught an incredibly nasty virus. Been out for days. Place looks different.
    Nope. Been a bit thin on new stuff lately. :( Just looked it up, and can see why you're interested. I'll have to mention it, there's a couple people in the local group who would definitely find it interesting.

Just finished watching Wagaya no Oinari-sama (fansub). Pretty good, never quite hit its full potential, but we liked it. Been watching Solty Rei on cable, which is okay plot-wise so far (I'm told it picks up as it goes), but is a joy for how well Roy Revant is done (he does not care for the usual anime highjinks...).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…