1. S

New strategy gamer from Canada

N1775L Looking for an opponent? do you have a scenario in mind? S
  2. S

Introduce Yourself!

blankssssssss
  3. S

AAR OPLM 2004 Rasmus vs Schmindrick

SOUTHERN AREA OF OPERATIONS Turn 10 South AOA The 12th Mech Division is attempting to force a break in the line of the French 11th Para. This is a critical part of my plan to break thru, roll up the flanks and press the left flank of the Euro attack to the north. This could be my last...
  4. S

Center AREA OF OPERATIONS Turn 10 Center AOA The center of my defense has started to collapse. I have several units Surrounded in Nottingham forest and at Birmingham. French armored units have created a salient at Stoke on Trent. My course of action is to get units of 6th Marine Regiment...
  5. S

I have not been able to contribute to this AAR for awhile, but I felt it was important to complete as I believe my opponent has provided a classic offensive strategy for the European armies in this scenario. This is a great scenario for new players to learn how to use the modern warfare pieces...
  6. S

Russians attack

You gotta love some "outta the box" thinkn'...:eek:
  7. S

Russians attack

Just some casual curiosity...what turn are you on?
  8. S

Veteran Sign In

I would be happy to join my friend Rasmus, with the allies...and continue some education ;)
  9. S

Turn 8 South and london files attached two more pics
  10. S

Turn 8 -the breech Center AOA The dawn of April 9th, has brought Airmobile troops in my rear areas. Although not unexpected, the Euro's were able to regain Air superiority for a few hours to enable a major air drop from Shefield, Stroke on Trent and Birmingham. Their purpose seems...
  11. S

Turn 7 Birmingham under assualt As you can tell from Rasmus last installment, the marauding hordes of the dastardly Euro empire have created the beginnings of a salient in the Center of my defense. Birmingham is under an intense assualt and some mechanized infantry have created a gap to the...
  12. S

EA 3.4d for CoW AAR

cyprus mistake ooops on the cyprus house rule...this is my first time with EA...and I am struggling a bit with the complexity...Bdr is right..he has been making me pay for my mistakes...and he did make me pay pretty heavily in france, Africa and especially on Cyprus!!! but I am learning as we...
  13. S

EA 3.4d for CoW AAR

music for our new French friends... tongue and check for Mr Bdr :smoke: http://www.worldwar2aces.com/panzerlied_from_battle_of_the_bulge.mp3 (don't forget to turn up the volume ;)
  14. S

Veteran Sign In

out for a week Veers dude, I'll be out for a week...be back from Boston on the 13th of August. Schmindrick;)
  15. S

Veteran Sign In

either side is Ok with me :cool: