Recent content by Sapper_D

1. Sapper_D

MG TK# vs AFV at close range.

The TK# is not in question. The issue is where is it explicitly stated what Case D TK# modifier line should be used for MGs vs AFVs.
  2. Sapper_D

To be precise the C7.24 example given is an LMG attack vs an AFV: We are then making an assumption that this same line is used for MMGs and/or HMGs. To be clear I have no knowledge of what MG calibres were in real life and therefore rely solely on the rules to guide me in cases such as this.
  3. Sapper_D

Thanks Juan. It's pretty clear that the TK# for an MG is 4 from the C7.31 AP To Kill Table. What I'm trying to find out is how do you know what line of the Case D TK# Change table to use for MGs as it doesn't seem to be explicitly stated as far as I can see. The C7.24 example implies that you...
  4. Sapper_D

If you can point me to that reference I'd sure appreciate it as I've been scouring the RB for such a specific statement but cant find one.
  5. Sapper_D

Can anyone point me to where in the RB it explicitly states that MGs use the Case D "≤ 25mm" row of the AP TK table? I've been trying to find this but buggered if I can...it just seems to be implied from the C7.24 example...Thanks in advance.
  6. Sapper_D

What boardgames have you played recently?

I've just been reading the latest CW session reports over at BGG and I'm sure looking forward to this one. Your right when you say it's expensive but there's a ton of plasticrack for your money. I think I'll only push my EB pledge to just over $200 so I can get the stretch reward GOOs though I...
  7. Sapper_D

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Speaking of intelligence tests... Test
  8. Sapper_D

I don't like cricket...

The Fat Lady has broken out in song...I hate to say it but well done to the Poms they certainly out-played the Aussies and deserve the victory they have gained. I can't believe they have actually won the Ashes in Australia - what is it, 20-odd years since they last did it? Once again, well done...