Recent content by sapper32

1. S

Ea 2012

Great to see some involvment from you Veers any thing that gets this superb scenario working again will be fantastic i for one am more than willing to playtest the upgraded scenario. Ian
  2. S

EA by turn 354

Would be great to see the final positions,Nice one on getting to the end guys well done.
  3. S

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Re: Allied Turn 135 / 25th January 1942 It cant be to many turns before you start to get some reinforcements for the SU lots of tank corps this should add some steel to your defence and start the game turning in your favour Telumar must have suffered some horrendous losses by now.
  4. S

EA - A Match Between Brothers - Allied AAR

Re: T22 EA - A Match Between Brothers - Allied AAR Not good for you that one eh,Looks like your opponent is trying to knock France out of the war early maybe to turn on the east as soon as he can although with no extra shock bonus he must be taking heavy losses?
  5. S

Post-Russia Possibilities / Barbarossa

The Barbarossa shock is pretty bad and its a great time for your opponent to break through and cut off large numbers of your forces but you will get a lot of replacements and reserves,keep your rail lines and your bridges open so you can get your units forward also the Red army is not the French...
  6. S

EA balance under 3.4

Yes i agree that defence is a lot easier under the 3.4 patch which does cause problems, i have attacked France in 3.4 version but against a noob player so had no problems but i will be doing the same in another game shortly so i will let you all no my losses and how i feel it went as you said...
  7. S

Suicide Attacks/Inventory and Replacements Question

Re: Suicide Attacks/Losses/Inventory and Replacements Question The terrain in Greece is more in the defenders favour but yes watch your back ive had the same happen to me and Para's landed behind me not good if i put any commonwealth units in its normaly an Armoured brigade and a infantry...
  8. S

Re: Suicide Attacks/Losses/Inventory and Replacements Question Wow thats a lot of HRS the Axis have lost im up to turn 60 in an EA game as Axis and have lost 14-15K your opponent is going to have some trouble in the Soviet Union i think,fi you can weather the storm early on and build a...
  9. S

Re: Suicide Attacks/Losses/Inventory and Replacements Question Yes the Soviets use the LRS much more than the RS and use a lot of there own equiptment but the western allies use the rifle squad particuarly the Commonwealth forces and if your going for a long game then these units will be used...
  10. S

Re: Suicide Attacks/Losses/Inventory and Replacements Question A good point,I guess its a question of how many Rifle squads and other equiptment you waste trying to inflict losses on the Germans as while your on the offensive your losses will be higher than if your on the defence,As your French...
  11. S

Europe 1944 AAR: FabGov vs Lizard

Re: Turn 4 Europe 1944 AAR: FabGov vs Lizard Nice to see this scenario updated i realy liked the original so im looking forward to having a go keep it up. Ian
  12. S

EA on 3.4.202

Hey Basil my campain in Poland has gone into the fourth week now thats something that dont usualy happen but i suppose that what im trying to acheive is conquering Poland without sustaining to many casualties so it may not be a big problem,Obviously for the campain in the west i will have the...
  13. S

EA on 3.4.202

Hey guys my opponent sent the turn back to me so ive played it using minimise losses settings ive bypassed heavily entrenched units and overran one of his badly mauled inf corps from the previous turn,My panzers thrust around the rear of the Poznan army heavily entrenched in the city then the...
  14. S

EA on 3.4.202

I have just attacked Poland again on the 5th turn as a test and got a bunch of continue attacks that burned my whole turn again i got 1 round of combat planner said i would use 20% of my turn one of my attacks caused 7 continue attacks to happen im attaching the turn log
  15. S

EA on 3.4.202

I had one combat round on turn 5 all units had nearly full mp's left,the planner indicated i would use 20% of my turn but the continue attacks burned my turn completely,My next turn will be interesting as the poles suffered heavy casualties maybe i will still conquer Poland in the same time...