Recent content by sambruzs

1. sambruzs

PBeM - small ETO scenario

Cheers Looking to see if anyone is interested in playing a small ETO scenario VASL PBeM? Merry Christmas everyone!!! Happy Healthy and Safe New Year!!
  2. sambruzs

PBeM small ETO scenario

Thanks. will message you.
  3. sambruzs

PBeM small ETO scenario

Cheers Oops! Looking for an opponent.
  4. sambruzs

PBeM small ETO scenario

Cheers A space has opened up on my 'dance card'... looking for a PBeM VASSAL small scenario to play. Thanks
  5. sambruzs

Cheers I'd be happy to help you along with your ASLSK venture. How would you like to exchange...

Cheers I'd be happy to help you along with your ASLSK venture. How would you like to exchange vlogs? Discord? or email? sambruzs@gmail.com I forget my Discord handle... Steve
  6. sambruzs

Play by Skype

I am assuming when only using Skype to play ... players use their physical game materials, Use Skype's ability to utilize your computer's camera to record what is happening on each players physical board as you play. Microphone to communicate with your opponent.. Make sense? Or.. I could be...
  7. sambruzs

Fall almost here... ready for a PBeM game.

Cheers Got my game Thanks
  8. sambruzs

Fall almost here... ready for a PBeM game.

Cheers No experience with PTO... but everything else is OK. Usually can return a vlog every day. Thanks
  9. sambruzs

Question: about molotovs and concealment

Cheers I have a question. A concealed squad sits in a stone building during opponents movement phase. A close topped AFV is passing by in the adjacent street. Inherent firepower of the squad would be ineffective against the passing AFV.. squad fails it's molotov check. Does it lose...
  10. sambruzs

Can a leader assist broken unit?

Cheers Robin! Thanks. I did not think so... but wanted a second opinion. Ciao
  11. sambruzs

Can a leader assist broken unit?

Cheers everyone! Looking for a little help. Can a good order leader assist (rout with) a broken squad to carry a 4PP HMG (add the leader PP capability) when routing?
  12. sambruzs

Looking to add a couple VASL PBeM games

Cheers Did you find your game(s) opponent(s)? I'd be happy to take you up on your offer of a PBeM scenario. regards
  13. sambruzs

Objective: Schmidt

Cheers Glad to hear you wife is on the mend!
  14. sambruzs

Cheers Would be happy to assist you in getting up to speed with VASL and ASL. Steve My email...

Cheers Would be happy to assist you in getting up to speed with VASL and ASL. Steve My email sambruzs@gmail.com
  15. sambruzs

Looking for PBeM game

Cheers Got my game thanks