Recent content by Sam987

1. S

VotG - perimeter question

Hi all! Please can you help with a perimeter question in VotG CG1? In this situation, which units (if any) are isolated? Thanks!
  2. S

Cloaking counter setup (CGs)

Thank you!
  3. S

Cloaking counter setup (CGs)

In night scenarios in CGs (I’m currently playing VotG) where cloaked units can set up on board, do the cloaking counters have to be set up in concealment terrain? I’ve had a look around but can’t find an answer either way. Thanks!
  4. S

New PBEM player - looking for opponent

I’ve got a game now
  5. S

VASL PBEM Wanted

Are you still looking? Would you be willing to take on an opponent looking to get into PBEM for the first time? Sounds like you might be looking for someone more advanced (in which case no worries) but if you are happy to teach the ways of PBEM then if be interested in a game
  6. S

New PBEM player - looking for opponent

Hi all. Is there someone who would be happy to play me in my first PBEM (and guide me through how PBEM works)? I have a regular opponent over VASL but would like to play more ASL than I can play live. PBEM sounds like a great way to do that so I'm keen to give it a go. I imagine starting with...
  7. S

Valor of the Guards Q&A

Thanks Eagle
  8. S

Valor of the Guards Q&A

Hi everyone. Looking at CG1, is it right that Russian RGs with footnote S only available for purchase in the initial scenario i.e. there are more RGs which can only be purchased in that scenario than the Russians can actually purchase. Thanks
  9. S

MOL attack on AFV

Thanks for your help Doug!
  10. S

MOL attack on AFV

Hi all. Squad in the picture below attacks the AFV with a MOL. Heavy rain is in effect. Passes the MOL check and rolls 5 on the TK. What do you think happens? The main things I am unsure of are whether the wire and/or building TEM have any effect. Thanks!
  11. S

Red October map question

What is hex A13 on the Red October map? It looks like water which I think would make it a pond, but the fact that I can't find its depth defined anywhere makes me question that. Thanks.
  12. S

Red Factories OBA question

Thank you!
  13. S

Red Factories OBA question

If an OBA module is purchased in a Red Factories CG with two pre-registered hexes, are one or two black chits added to the draw pile? Thanks!
  14. S

Red Factories: refit phase weapon repair

Is it compulsory to make a roll under O11.6132 for a malfunctioned weapon? An obvious example where I prefer not to make the roll (if not making the roll is permitted) is a vehicle main armament in order to avoid the risk of recall. Thanks.
  15. S

Red October CG3

Thanks Vinnie - that’s very helpful Edit: I was beaten to clicking post! Thanks again both