Recent content by salisbury58

1. S

St Louis Tourney 2021

Bob, Sounds great. What time do you want to start? Rick
  2. S

St Louis Tourney 2021

I would be happy to play you. I used to play a lot but it has been around 3+years since I have played FTF.
  3. S

St Louis ASL Tournament (20th Annual) July 28-30, 2017

Attached is a zipped spreadsheet of the tournament scenarios with scenario date, attacker, defender, # attacking and defending squads, # of attacking and defending vehicles, # of attacking and defending guns, map and overlays used. Bring on the games! Rick
  4. S

Lone Canuck Campaign Game - Tactical Location Control

Hello Michael, I do not remember this specific question being answered. I looked in my emails and I exchanged emails with George about an empty hip foxhole being a tactical location but no references to this question. Sorry I couldnt help you.
  5. S

St Louis ASL Tournament (20th Annual) July 28-30, 2017

It will be good to see you again Bob. I was wondering if you were going to make it back north. Rick
  6. S

March Madness 2017

Hi Danno, Three from St. Louis, Jeff Ital, Rich Burton and myself. Look forward to a great tournament as usual! Rick
  7. S

MMP Sale - Solo

Sorry, I know this isnt ASL related but I respect the opinions here. Does anyone know of any of the non-ASL games on the sale list that play well solo? Thanks, Rick
  8. S

What boardgames have you played recently?

I am in the solo mood. Has anyone played any of the Avalanche Press Panzer Grenadiergames? I believe Avalanche Press has a bad reputation but due to the activationprocess in the game mechanics, they are said to play pretty well as a solitairegame How about any of the Victory Point "Stage of...
  9. S

Lone Canuck Campaign Game - Tactical Location Control

We are just finishing up the 1st "campaign scenario" in Lone Canuck's "Crossing The Moro" and looking toward the defining of each side's controlled areas. In "Crossing The Moro", one of definitions of a “Tactical Location (equivalent to other campaign’s Strategic Location) is a hex that contains...
  10. S

Reserve Guns Setup in Lone Canuck CGs

I am just about to start a Bloody Buron campaign game and am working through setup issues. I have a question on how you setup a gun that is purchased in reserve. Is it setup HIP like any other gun or does it need a cloaking counter? The rules state that "the side receives one Reserve...
  11. S

AFV firing in same hex

I know this is hidden within the rules I keep rereading (or staring me in my face). It is the Russian APh and 3 squads and 1 ldr attempt to move into a hex with a German tank. All 3 squads pass their TC and enter into CC. The Russians immobilize the German AFV and the German gets a casualty...
  12. S

On-Line WWII chronological history

Does anyone know of an on-line site that has an abbreviated chronological history of the war and/or the battles? I look at a scenario and then I would like a little more information than what the scenario notes and aftermath give you so I can put it in a wider perspective of what is going on in...