Recent content by rshurtz

1. rshurtz

DZ:SME CG question

My understanding of CG2 is that the German player makes the scenario end dr each player turn (or 2twice per game turn). Do I have this correct?
  2. rshurtz

SF Cellars Manilla

Yep definitely a challenge for the Americans to go down and clear the rats out with that 1 squad stacking limit.
  3. rshurtz

Berserk & DC

Had a 8-0 leader declare a DC placement, the resulting DFF caused him to go berserk. So the placement was successful! He then proceeded to run into the hex. Does the DC effect the berserk leader in AFPH? It appear no as he is not in melee.
  4. rshurtz

SF Cellars Manilla

Just to confirm my understanding on SF4.43. Hex 4D78 has no stairwell. Therefore the Japanese unit has no LOS to any of the American units (and vice versa) correct?
  5. rshurtz

Manila questions

Finish Day 1 of CG1. Had a question during refit. 20.6149 says to keeps crews equal to the number of ATR/MMG/HMG. This promoted the question of how the Japanese get an ATR? they are not listed on the Infantry Company SW chart?
  6. rshurtz

Manila questions

Sarge, On subsequent days of CG1 are the American's limited to entering on hexes they controlled the previous day? or can they always enter on the North edge west of 4H1? CG11 says friendly controlled hexes, so I assume the Japanese have the opportunity to control board edge hexes and limit...
  7. rshurtz

Seeking PTO Playtesters for a Sangshak Project. If interested, please apply within

Carl, I would be willing to Playtest the CG if you have a playtest partner for me.
  8. rshurtz

Live VASL games Wanted July 24th-27th

Sounds good!
  9. rshurtz

Live VASL games Wanted July 24th-27th

I have some vacation this week and I'm looking to fill my VASL dance card. I will play any scenario any theater, sorry no SK. I'm available beginning Sunday from 5pm-11pm Central Time. Then Monday to Wednesday anytime from 7am-11pm central. PM me if your interested in setup a game.
  10. rshurtz

Manila questions

CG1 Questions/confirmation. 1. Which hexes are considered north of the river in regards to the eastern part of Map2? Specifically, where would the Japanese reinforcements enter? Confirming that Amphibians can not utilize the Pasig River, only the 1 hex wide Esteros north of the river are...
  11. rshurtz

Manila questions

Are they treated as open ground for any other purposes? ie FFMO?
  12. rshurtz

konigsberg HASL

Is there a vasl map yet?
  13. rshurtz

Gusts and SMOKE during RPh and PFPh

Your interpretation is correct. how long it remains just depends on when it is placed and when the gusts are rolled. Don't forget Gusts also effect smoke at the beginning of the Advance fire phase. For example: You place Smoke in your turn PFPH. In your opponents turn he rolls Gusts during...
  14. rshurtz

New Live VASL CG

Really anything although I did just start a FB CG. I sent you a PM let me know what interests you.
  15. rshurtz

New Live VASL CG

I'm looking to add another CG to my live VASL schedule. I'm available most evenings from 6-10pm US central time and on weekends have some added flexibility. I would be willing to try almost any CG. If your interested in campaigning on live VASL with Skype or Discord (sorry no PBEM) PM me and...