Recent content by Roy

1. Roy

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Other than the Dinant HASL, is there anything in this module that will prevent me from being able to play future French scenarios if I don't buy it?
  2. Roy

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Patrick Palma's Germans defeated my Russians in Budapest, playing FB4 HKL259. Read about it here: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!
  3. Roy

FB4 HKL259

Patrick Palma defeated my Russians in a game of FB4 HKL259. Please read about it at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!
  4. Roy

IFT question

Yep, he had 36fp +4 firing out of smoke, and +2 my trench. rolled a 10. :oops:
  5. Roy

IFT question

Yes, that is the question I meant. Thanks for the correction.
  6. Roy

IFT question

On the 36 column, at 15fp, there is a >/= symbol. Does that mean any fp higher than 15 on the 36 column still causes a PTC? My opponent and I haven't noticed it before. Thanks,
  7. Roy

March Madness 2020

Looking good for Bud and I to make the tourney this year. I will check with Wayne and see if he is going. Look for my pre-reg soon. '99 was my last MM tourney. Different masters of ceremony then.....:)
  8. Roy

More Heretical Rules: No Fair DRs

Probably unwise to ask fezzie what 'freeballing' is for him. You may be scarred for life.
  9. Roy

More Heretical Rules: No Fair DRs

JR must be bored.
  10. Roy

Heretical OBA rules

Regarding PT. I would definitely play a PT scenario as written. I am talking about your usual casual game with your usual opponents. Sitting down to play a 6 hour scenario and spending 5 of those hours getting mowed down because you didn't get the smoke from your OBA seems like a downer. I...
  11. Roy

Heretical OBA rules

Good point. So you implement them?
  12. Roy

Heretical OBA rules

I was recently burned with the double red card while trying to get some OBA down in a scenario where it was critical that the side I was playing get at least one mission down. I know this has happened to almost every ASL veteran player at some point. Nowadays, scenario designers who feel that...
  13. Roy

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

My friend Will Willow gave me a good dicing in African Brothers J162. Report at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading.
  14. Roy

J162 African Brothers

Will Willow diced me into next week in J162 African Brothers. AAR at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for Reading
  15. Roy

A61 Across the Wire

perhaps I should learn better vehicle dust management. :oops: