1. Roy

Leaving gamesquad

Imbecile.
  2. Roy

March Madness 2020

a bit. Perhaps if it said, "slamming the Grumble"
  3. Roy

March Madness 2020

Kind of disappointed there are no scenarios with names including "slaughter, destruction, executing, demolishing, whipping, overrunning, smashing, crushing, crunching" etc, where I get to play the side that does all that. Straight up matches against Grumble are no fun......
  4. Roy

March Madness 2020

Well, DB147 looks horribly unbalanced, the Germans haven't won even once. I like playing French, so probably one of those. But if Grumble says he likes the look of them, I will have to pass. I like DASL a lot, but I need to make it difficult for his aging eyes, so smaller hexes are needed...
  5. Roy

March Madness 2020

I don't like any of those Dan. you should probably just start over. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
  6. Roy

March Madness 2020

Sweet! And with me getting in four games with Scott Mullins, I should be at the top of the leader board! #paddingmyrecord.
  7. Roy

We lost a fellow ASLer yesterday

Sincerest condolences. What a tragedy.
  8. Roy

Fight for Seoul fire team Q.

A broken 768 (not AE) is selected as a sniper target with a "1". These units deploy into three fire teams. Does the CR leave two fire teams?
  9. Roy

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

My Italians got the best of Jeff Buser's Tommies in G20 Camp Nibeiwa. AAR at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!
  10. Roy

G20 Camp Nibeiwa

Jeff Buser and I wrapped up G20 Camp Nibeiwa a couple of weeks ago. AAR at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!
  11. Roy

New Modules

The huge amount of ASL stuff right now is a problem. I am now picking and choosing and leaving a lot of stuff alone, this included.
  12. Roy

All of the little French tanks with the squared 4s are my faves!
  13. Roy

Leader location in a stack

Despite the actual numbers, in a stack of 4 units, a 10-2 leader will be selected as the target 94% of the time. This is common knowledge in the ASL community.
  14. Roy

Mike Rose bested me again in FT227 Damsels in Distress. AAR at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!
  15. Roy

FT227 Damsels in Distress

Finished FT227 Damsels in Distress with my regular FTF opponent Mike Rose AAR at my blog: Cardboard Warrior Thanks for reading!