Recent content by Roundhill

1. R

Finn Project

Prime numbers are cool.
  2. R

Multiple Hits, ever pick the higher roll?

In order to affect the Hull/Turret hit location. Different armour values or if the target is Hull Down, for example.
  3. R

J212 Shoulder to Shoulder

Played this one at the North Texas Shootout, and my opponent was scared of the German armour. So he setup in the town, with only one unit at Level One to watch the hill. Net result - Germans were overrunning the town before the American AFVS showed up. I see promise in the scenario, though, and...
  4. R

Concealment Loss caused by AFV ending turn in Location

This is my rules pet peeve because of the disconnect between results.
  5. R

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

Once again, thank you very much for all your work in organizing this.
  6. R

2017 Texas Team Tournament, June 22-25, Austin, TX

There is a tournament in Texas?:D Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting some new folks.
  7. R

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I tried to do reverse slope with the Germans in this one, but 3 or 4 player turns chopped me up and left me too little. That American firepower is brutal, but sneaky Germans can clog things up and keep slowing them down. After playing it, I have several tweaks to my original defensive plan to...
  8. R

Your experiences/difficulties with the Oregon Laminations 2mm Deluxe Corner Rounder (C006)?

It is said that the older models used metal components and hold better then the newer models with plastic components. Possibly can be repaired after breaking? See https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1587368/repair-oregon-laminations-counter-clipper and...
  9. R

Houston ASL?

I will second Walter's suggestion to join the Central Texas mailing list. It already has several Houston players as well as Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. When you have rules questions or are looking for a recommendation, the more eyes on your mail the better. If you want to start organizing...
  10. R

Houston ASL?

Welcome to Texas ASL! The Texas ASL website is still active, but the Houston players do not have a regular gameday at this time. There are still several Houston players active on the mailing list, so join the Texas ASL Yahoo group and start receiving the emails. We are also happy to help with...