Recent content by Rocket-Man

1. Rocket-Man

New program to help set up VASL scenarios

If you can obtain permission from MMP for the images to be shared, I would be happy to post them.
  2. Rocket-Man

2023 ASL Production Schedule

What does this mean? Internal work on the components? Since it seems less than Preorder, it doesn't sound like it's going to be available this year.
  3. Rocket-Man

Original Squad Leader Scenario Cards

I am packing to move and found a couple of old Squad Leader Scenario cards in a box. I don't have any other Squad Leader stuff left, but for some reason these survived my numerous moves since I was a teenager.
  4. Rocket-Man

If the person with Chapter H configured is the one that starts an online game, the other player can see the images. But if I sent a log file or save to someone, they wouldn't see the images when they loaded the game.
  5. Rocket-Man

Everything outlined in blue (including the map and counters) would show up for everybody. The stuff outlined in green would only show up for people who had the Chapter H outline set up in vasl templets (and run vasl templets prior to running vasl, and then it would probably be a different size...
  6. Rocket-Man

The chapter H stuff will only load if you run VASL-Templates prior to starting VASL and have populated the Chapter H files in VASL-Templates. The pictures won't load for anyone but me, as they are on my local drive. The rest would load, but that stuff is the easy part.
  7. Rocket-Man

Adding the chapter H notes to VASL-Templates took some time, but I did it slowly over the last year or so. The table on the left is a template I made and now I just have to cut and paste the relevant information into a text file. All of it only takes maybe 30 minutes to actually add to VASL...
  8. Rocket-Man

WO 2023

I take my wins where I can get them!
  9. Rocket-Man

VASL with VASL Templates makes for some good looking scenarios.
  10. Rocket-Man

WO 2023

I'm the best looking guy in that photo.
  11. Rocket-Man

Winter Offensive 2023

Thank you to MMP for a well run, enjoyable convention. I had a great time as did many others. Also thank you to all those who I played over the weekend.
  12. Rocket-Man

Winter Offensive 2023

Completely missed that. Thank you.
  13. Rocket-Man

Winter Offensive 2023

All that says is "Thursday evening".
  14. Rocket-Man

Winter Offensive 2023

That sounds like the right answer.
  15. Rocket-Man

Winter Offensive 2023

What time does winter Offensive start? All I've been able to find is Thursday evening.