Recent content by RobZagnut

1. RobZagnut

Who is the greatest ASL player of all time?

Scarlett Johansson
  2. RobZagnut

Friendly Fire Pack 12

Ordered 11, 12 and Death from Gamer’s Armory today.
  3. RobZagnut

Who is the greatest ASL player of all time?

Ditto. Word for word. Couldn't say it better myself. Fortenberry would be on my Mount Rushmore. Lots of players would contend for my fourth spot with possibly Fish getting the nod for all his early achievements. If Andy Robin is also known as Andrew or Drew Robin, then we go way back to...
  4. RobZagnut

Official ASL mug from MMP!

Contact Rodger MacGowan on the GMT site, I think. He sells mugs of any of his artwork from any of his GMT and Avalon Hill games. I was going to buy a set of Squad Leader, Cross of Iron, Cresendo of Doom and GI: Anvil of Victory, but decided on 4 x ASL instead.
  5. RobZagnut

Official ASL mug from MMP!

Already have a set of four ASL mugs. Mainly to hold the tears of my opponents, "I know it sucks to lose your 9-2, 667 to an ambushing, HIP Japanese 248. Here, use this mug..."
  6. RobZagnut

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Very nice. I've been gone too long. All I want are the Berserk and SNiper counter sheets. How much each? And where do I go to order them? They would also make cool Xmas presents...
  7. RobZagnut

No ASL for 3 years. Here’s what I learned... and some questions.

Read thru the scenarios and booklet for China-Burma-India: The Lost Theater last night... Wow! I’m impressed. A PTO player’s dream come true. Kudos to Jim Burris and the other St. Louis ASLers. I saw at least 9 scenarios that I want to play. He mentioned this was project 1 of 3. Is there...
  8. RobZagnut

I has around for HP. Played about half of those scenarios. Good stuff.
  9. RobZagnut

True enough. Hopefully, he has been able to look thru a copy and see all the outstanding components and scenarios.
  10. RobZagnut

Thanks. It doesn't feel right. There's a hole in my soul.
  11. RobZagnut

It is an ASLers birthright to always want and ask for more.
  12. RobZagnut

I haven’t played ASL for 3+ years. Instead, I’ve done a lot of hiking, played lots of euros (mostly Pandemic Legacy, Nations and Concordia), played a ton of Gloomhaven with my sons (Highly recommended. Tactical fantasy ASL in a huge box stuffed with awesomeness) and I’m taking Country Swing...
  13. RobZagnut

Banzai!! 23.1 is now available for free download

Impressive Crucible of Steel write-up by both gentlemen. Tell them I’m requesting Poland in Flames next. No rest of the weary...
  14. RobZagnut

What boardgames have you played recently?

Just used a $25 Amazon gift card and ordered Austria Grand Hotel. 3 of my favorite games are Tzolkin, Voyages Marco Polo and Lorenzo. I discovered that the same guy designed all 3 and AGH, so it was a must buy. I did research on Dinosaur Island and I’m going to pass. Doesn’t seem like it has...
  15. RobZagnut

Tournament Likes / Tournament Hates....

OMG. I haven’t heard that phrase since I was a kid and it brings back fond memories. For some reason my oldest brother was convinced he was an incubator baby. My parents would tease him about it, “Shoulda left you in the incubator...” and his nickname was Incubator Baby for years.