Recent content by Robin Reeve

1. Robin Reeve

Hello folks

ASL has no link to 40K : the former is a WW2 tactical historical board wargame and the latter a sci-fi figurine wargame. This forum is mostly used by ASL players.
  2. Robin Reeve

Hello folks

Welcome here. What type of games do you play?
  3. Robin Reeve

Dug in tanks

D9.54 says : "A Dug-In AFV is HD to all Direct Fire attacks". So you need a turret hit to hit it (the colored dr of the Original TH DR must be < the white dr - C3.9). Plus a +1 DRM (or +2 if already a very small target).
  4. Robin Reeve

What does mean that a leader directs an attack?

With the three possible outcomes : regrets self appraisal meh ;)
  5. Robin Reeve

Latest MMP release

And we would need a handful of scenarios using them. Hoarding maps and overlays which we find necessary without them finding any actual use reminds me of my accumulating or keeping junk in my cellar "just in case"...
  6. Robin Reeve

Fire into hex w/ Friendly unit

Or, as a side effect, when firing vs. units in a building with HE, if Rubble is generated, all occupants of the Location are cooked... arr squashed... arr eliminated.
  7. Robin Reeve

Dinant Erratta

It is errata, not erratta. :p
  8. Robin Reeve

FedEx International Mail Service

As MMP produce their games in the USA, they avoid at least the Chinese shipping problems.
  9. Robin Reeve

LOS and Cliff/Wall (vertically drawn) hexsides

The wall is a hillside wall, and has no impact on LOS. The cliff depiction doesn't block LOS. So I think that LOS exists between R7 and P7.
  10. Robin Reeve

Is this cheating

Countering a designer's choices (or even whims) can hardly be called ahistorical. Or do you think that real life terrain is made of hexes too?
  11. Robin Reeve

malwarebytes and phishing

Ah I see. I misunderstood the PM.
  12. Robin Reeve

malwarebytes and phishing

Someone wrote me that he received a PM from Malwarebytes... As much as mods can kill spam posts, I don't think that we have the power to spy the PM - nor the will in my case.
  13. Robin Reeve

Torch and Husky?

You can do a search on aslscenarioarchive. I am sure that you will find many scenarios on those campaigns. https://www.aslscenarioarchive.com/
  14. Robin Reeve

Scenario renumbering

Isn't there a mention of their previous numbering? They were updated for RS and are not exactly the original version.
  15. Robin Reeve

Is this cheating

In Encounter at Cornimont, German enter with motorcyles under the sights of the French HMG. Leaving the motorcycles offboard and moving on foot could be a better option (no Bail out + RF attack if failed PTC/MC). But the German doesn't lose CVP for not bringing the motorcycles in play.