Recent content by Robertleclerc

1. Robertleclerc

Soft Ground

Playing J202 and SSR 1 says that soft ground (D8.21) is in effect. Does that mean we have to roll a +1 Bog check in each new hexes entered that is not a paved road ?
  2. Robertleclerc

Heavy Surf question

A LC in a beach-able hex wants to leave the beach. In its MPh, it must first make a (un)Beaching DR according to G13.442. If that DR is <= 8 , there is no adverse effect and the LC can move away from the beach to the next Ocean hex. Does it have to take a Swamping DR (G13.441) as well in the...
  3. Robertleclerc

Truck CE ?

Thanks. So, is there an error in the terrain chart for a truck MP on a road ? It‘s written 1/2[BU:1] which implies a CE or BU status. If it can’t be BU, then according to B3.41 the only possibility for truck on the road is 1/2 MP (under normal condition). Is that right ?
  4. Robertleclerc

Truck CE ?

Might have a serious senior moment, but I will ask it anyway : can a truck be CE ? Can’t find any reference.
  5. Robertleclerc

G12.15 & A5.13 Overstacking penalties

Playing scenario A55, the situation below happened. During PFPh , the US MMC/HMG wants to fire at the 2 Shohatsu LC on the IFT to harm their CE PRC. LCs are overstacked but not the PRC. Does the US MMC get the -1 DRM for overstacking when firing IFT at the two Shohatsu‘s PRC in hex (2043) ?
  6. Robertleclerc

G11.12 Cave’s CA

In the picture below, would a unit in the cave be able to fire at an enemy unit moving from CC5 onto BB5, crossing the cave’s CA ? If so, would it be TPBF in BB5 ? (similar to B30.2 for pillbox)
  7. Robertleclerc

Board r question

Not sure I understand how to play/treat hexes X8 and X6…. Are they OG or building hexes ?
  8. Robertleclerc

Rowhouse & RFP

Would a unit moving from Q8 to R7 be affected by the 2FP in R8 assuming it is moving on that side of the rowhouse ?
  9. Robertleclerc

Rowhouse and Concealment loss

Does a concealed unit doing an assault move from one section of a rowhouse to another loses its concealment status if all 3MF are in LOS of an enemy unit ? The 1MF cost for ‘bypass’ is causing me a doubt and I don’t find the rule. Thanks.
  10. Robertleclerc

D2.321 Bypass TCA

Thanks guys. For whatever reason I was under the impression the penalty for firing side facing was +1 regardless of AFV turret type…. Never saw/thought it could be otherwise, completely misread it….and many times !
  11. Robertleclerc

D2.321 Bypass TCA

Re-reading the example in the rulebook, I don’t understand the +2 TH DRM to switch target to the 6-2-8. To me, since the turret is already turned towards BB3 (side facing), the +2 ST change was already paid to shoot at the 4-4-7 (+2+1 = +3), so the shot at the 6-2-8 should only be +1 TH DRM...
  12. Robertleclerc

B31.11 Narrow Street movement

The AFV in 53N5 starts and want to bypass the building in O5 with a Smoke in P5. What is the MP total ? Is it : 1 MP to start, + 2 MP bypass O5/O6, + 1 MP to turn, + 1 MP ’’bypass’’ O5/P5 + 1 MP for smoke = 6 MP ? We are not sure whether B31.11 applies or not in this case.
  13. Robertleclerc

Pilloboxes/Buildings without enemy units & Sighting TC (E7.3):

Not sure you can based on E7.4 first sentence.
  14. Robertleclerc

B20.1 Stream Hex

A) C5 is a stream hex, although it needs some graphic improvement to make that clear. B) L5 is a stream hex. C) M6 is a marsh hex. ....Perry MMP When the stream graphic crosses 2 hexsides of a hex, then it is deemed a stream hex, but it is not defined what that hex status is otherwise. What...
  15. Robertleclerc

B20.1

when the graphic of a stream crosses 2 hexsides in a hex, then it is deemed a stream hex, but it is not defined what that hex status is otherwise. What are the hex status in the following examples below ? A) 47C5 : Open ground? B) L5 ? stream hex ? C) M6 ? Marsh or stream hex ?