Recent content by Robert Hammond

1. R

TCASL 10/10/20-- BAGRATION (COVID-19 Edition)

Uncle Duke, Hello from Southern California! Are you overseeing a tourney based on this action? Perhaps you could email me anything you feel I should know? My email address is: HammondOCSports@Gmail.com All the best, Robert Hammond
  2. R

Onslaught to Orsha

Listers, is it me or is Chas, aka the Colonel, changing his Avatar about once a week? I do like the "new" counters that appear to be for OtO! Here they??
  3. R

Question about German (Cloaked) units in BFP15 Cobra's Venom

JR, hi! I am going to be a bit pedantic here. I am really not trying to irritate. Okay. The J8 errata for B9.323 is concerning concealment / concealed units / dummy stacks and also refers you back to the "new" last sentences for B9.324 (from the J8 errata). The J8 errata for B9.324 just...
  4. R

HIP units, also. The errata from 2008 (Journal 8???) covers that a Concealed unit or a Dummy stack may voluntarily give up WA, even if under Mandatory WA, to an enemy unit that moves ADJACENT and claims WA.
  5. R

What is the next release from BFP going to be?

Scott, Hi! Any chance you got an open spot on your dance card?
  6. R

Rick, hi! I thought that a Concealed unit, without a WA Counter, would be able to both deny WA to the American and claim WA **OR** not claim any WA as they are Concealed. I thought Mandatory WA is _not_ applicable to a Concealed unit??
  7. R

Onslaught to Orsha

Colonel, any chance you will go back to the *original* title for "Shootout at Slutsk"?
  8. R

Tate, hi! This is "Pastor" Robert Hammond. How are you? I would like to email with you. My...

Tate, hi! This is "Pastor" Robert Hammond. How are you? I would like to email with you. My email is: HammondOCSports@Gmail.com