Recent content by rixster1

1. rixster1

Depletable Ammo Status

I like door #1. I like editing the box so you can see if Specialty Ammo is depleted or no longer available.
  2. rixster1

Which versions of Vassal and VASL?

Since the new updates I have been experiencing major counter issues! They don't respond like they used to. Counter manipulation is a tedious and frustrating experience now. Counters shuffle for when selected, Counters don't split off like before. Whatever was "fixed" please unfix it!!! I am...
  3. rixster1

Sewer Movement under Blazing Building Manhole

Can a MMC go in the sewer and continue past a manhole where there is a fire in the building above the manhole?
  4. rixster1

Is a hex adjacent to itself?

What about being at Level one and in the cellar in the same hex neither are adjacent to each other.
  5. rixster1

Bypass TEM

A vehicle in bypass of a building was destroyed. Does a firer add the TEM when firing into the building (assuming they fire through the vehicle wreck)?
  6. rixster1

Fortified Factory Building

Eagle4ty, I agree with you but the logic of it needs to be addressed. In order to be fortified there must be some items (barrels, furniture, boards, etc...) to make the building hex fortified. This should be taken into consideration to block LOS. Maybe this can be addressed in a errata
  7. rixster1

Routing in Adjacent to a Factory Wall

Thought so...Thanks guys!!!
  8. rixster1

Routing in Adjacent to a Factory Wall

Can a MMC rout adjacent to a Known Enemy unit if a factory wall in between them (ie assuming an Enemy unit is in M10 of the RB Board can a broken unit in L10 rout to M11)?
  9. rixster1

Fortified Factory Building

Does a Fortified Factory Building Hex block LOS through it?
  10. rixster1

Dug in Tank (Armored Cupola) Size For Red Barricades

Chapter D states: 9.53 SIZE: The Target Size (1.7) of an Armored Cupola is always small (+1). It is not considered HD and Hit Location (C3.9) is NA. 9.54 DUG-IN AFV: A Dug-In AFV is treated as an Armored Cupola except as stated otherwise. A Dug-In AFV is HD to all Direct Fire attacks...
  11. rixster1

Dug in tank (Armored Cupola) Placement

I think this question has been addressed but if I could get a reminder, I have seen players put dug in tanks in Rubble. Chapter D states 9.52 PLACEMENT: An Armored Cupola can be placed only in brush, grain, woods, orchard, shellhole, debris (O1.), or Open Ground hexes as if it were a pillbox...
  12. rixster1

Armored Assault

Is there any limitation to the number of squads that can armor assault with a tank?
  13. rixster1

Voluntary break during night

A little confusing