Recent content by Ritterkrieg.com

1. Ritterkrieg.com

LFT16

Working on it. Overloaded.
  2. Ritterkrieg.com

LFT16

Up and on sale now in the USA at www.ritterkrieg.com Should ship end on February.
  3. Ritterkrieg.com

LFT16

Up for sale on my site. www.ritterkrieg.com I have a video with some screenshots of the contents etc.
  4. Ritterkrieg.com

Ritterkrieg contact info

Hi Guys, I am back. always easiest to reach me by phone. Either at 336-462-4035 or 336-996-2277.
  5. Ritterkrieg.com

Le Franc Tireur 15 - Arriving early in North America.

Yes, we are getting out 35-40 per day.
  6. Ritterkrieg.com

Le Franc Tireur 15 - Arriving early in North America.

https://ritterkrieg.com/.../le-franc-tireur-15-ships-march/ I spoke with Xavier today and LFT15 is on it's way. DHL contacted me a few minutes later with an expected arrival date of THIS MONDAY!!! I will be printing your shipping labels and assembling the empty boxes this week so there is no...
  7. Ritterkrieg.com

LFT The Fight For Soeul on pre-order

Fixed. Sorry about that. Domain auto renewal didn’t work with an expired CC. Go figure.
  8. Ritterkrieg.com

Le Franc Tireur's 'The Fight For Seoul' now on pre-order at www.ritterkrieg.com

Fixed. Thank you Chas for bringing this to my attention.
  9. Ritterkrieg.com

Le Franc Tireur's 'The Fight For Seoul' now on pre-order at www.ritterkrieg.com

I have put the Fight for Soeul up on pre-order here http://ritterkrieg.com/product/fight-for-seoul-le-franc-tireur-campaign-game-shipping-around-christmas-2019/ Also, if you don't yet have the module 'Forgotten War', I am selling the two together at a very low price, shipping included inside...
  10. Ritterkrieg.com

LFT The Fight For Soeul on pre-order

I have put the Fight for Soeul up on pre-order here http://ritterkrieg.com/product/fight-for-seoul-le-franc-tireur-campaign-game-shipping-around-christmas-2019/ Also, if you don't yet have the module 'Forgotten War', I am selling the two together at a very low price, shipping included inside...
  11. Ritterkrieg.com

FTC 9 arriving in North America

Hi all, just a note that From the Cellar 9 will be arriving at Ritterkrieg next week and then I will ship out to pre-orders and the retailers. It looks really great and very affordable. You can still order your copy here. For new customers, thanks for giving us a shot, I promise to do...
  12. Ritterkrieg.com

wither ritterkrieg ???

Hi Daniel, I am so sorry I missed your e-mail. I am responding to an average of 2 a day now concerning the status of LFT 14 but must have missed yours somehow. My sincerest apologies. So here is the status as of this morning: The shipment docked a day late in New York on the 21st, cleared...
  13. Ritterkrieg.com

HOB Ritterkrieg Update

Unfortunately, the deal between Heat of Battle and Ritterkrieg has been ended. There were some complications relating to the right to reprint certain HOB titles. I am as sorry as you are but hopefully, these products will see the light of day someday under the banner of another publisher.
  14. Ritterkrieg.com

Heat of Battle 20% OFF Sale at www.Ritterkrieg.com

I am not working with BFP on this. As far as I know, BFP has the rights to this and may be planning a reprint but this has nothing at all to do with me.