Recent content by RigmorMalmsteen

1. RigmorMalmsteen

Looking for a Game of CWB Series via VASSAL

This is from waaaaay back in January but did you ever find your game? Jean
  2. RigmorMalmsteen

Napoleonic: Vimiero, Auerstadt, Talavera or Quatre-Bras

Looking for PBeM for any of the above battles the above using homegrown Tactiques Napoleon rules and modules found here. Cheers! Jean
  3. RigmorMalmsteen

PBeM: Biazza Ridge or other campaign game.

Games found. Thank you!
  4. RigmorMalmsteen

PBeM: Biazza Ridge or other campaign game.

Prokhoravka and Biazza Ridge in da house!! Got these a few days ago and would love to get some PBeM games of BR going. If interested, with perhaps an eye towards getting into the CG action at some point, PM me.
  5. RigmorMalmsteen

PBeM Decision at Elst with full ASL rules

Hello, Wondering if there is an intrepid and open minded player out there willing to give Decision at Elst the full ASL treatment ala PBeM? Yes, I know it’s not balanced for full ASL but after a 20 year hiatus I got back into full ASL via SK and I do not wish to ‘unlearn’ what many patient...
  6. RigmorMalmsteen

Hello Peirce, I have been sending you emails for the last week or so but I don't think you're...

Hello Peirce, I have been sending you emails for the last week or so but I don't think you're getting them. I sent you another email yesterday. Looks like our wires are not crossing! Jean
  7. RigmorMalmsteen

VASL PBeM of WO6

Looking for an opponent for Winter Offensive scenario 6 "The Heat Is On" as I have zero experience with entrenchments, wire and pillboxes, would like to learn and this scenario has just enough to make it interesting learning those concepts. I can provide scenario, decent at navigating my way...
  8. RigmorMalmsteen

VASSAL PBeM Playtest

Anyone interested in taking "CRY GOD FOR HARRY, ENGLAND AND ST. GEORGE" scenario for a spin? It's from the Illuminating rounds guys. I have been playing VASSAL PBeM pretty regularly for over a year new.
  9. RigmorMalmsteen

Avid VASL player with alas too little time to play FtF. Once of these days!

Avid VASL player with alas too little time to play FtF. Once of these days!
  10. RigmorMalmsteen

In search of a new opponent who doesn't mind winning easily.

Hello Ryan, Have you found your game yet? Jean
  11. RigmorMalmsteen

Starter Kit PBEM

Have you found your game Douglas? I have all the SK games and am interested in PBeM play. I'm pretty quick on turnarounds. Jean
  12. RigmorMalmsteen

Vassal EST

No worries Neal. Alas I can do 30 minutes here and there after work or play time with the family, but just can't get that sweet 6 hour chunk of time to get a game down to conclusion these days.
  13. RigmorMalmsteen

Vassal EST

Hello Neal, Are you looking for a PBeM game (which I can do) or a live game via Skype? I used to play regularly some 25 years ago but life and kids put that on hold till this year. I have a half dozen FtF games under my belt thus far and things are coming back to me but I'm a passably mediocre...