Recent content by Ricardo Garcia

1. Ricardo Garcia

Spotter question

After rereading the rules and Q&A, I think you are right. Sorry if I have messed up things
  2. Ricardo Garcia

Prisoners and melee

But the prisoners never managed to escape since they didn‘t succeed in their attack to their guards. So in this case the melee would disappear as soon as the German unit is killed. I think
  3. Ricardo Garcia

Spotter question

I don‘t ‘t think in this case Vinnie is right. The rulebook specifies that using a spotter is the equivalent of using a SW, so the HIP spotter would lose concealment: C9.3 “…the Spotter must be predesignated by the owning player during his PFPh/DFPh and marked with an appropriate fire counter...
  4. Ricardo Garcia

What are your ASL scenario plans this week?

Setting up for Inor CGIII Flanking the Maginot Line, after a long Christmas holiday! Also, finishing my set of Normandy scenarios from Paratroopers.
  5. Ricardo Garcia

What are your ASL scenario plans this week?

We will go on with 5 Days of May, the KGS CGII. We have just started the second date, and my Russians will have it tough to kick out the Germans from their positions.
  6. Ricardo Garcia

LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

LFT, Xavier, Lionel and Co. have done it again! I have just received a replacement of the counters for The Green Hell of Inor. Superb customer service!
  7. Ricardo Garcia

LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

Well, my copy of Inor has finally arrived safe and sound! I will open it as soon as I get home. It's going to be a curious feeling reading my name on a game backcover! Thanks Lionel and Xavier.
  8. Ricardo Garcia

LFT's new HASL map.

My copy is on its way home, I couldn't resist this one!
  9. Ricardo Garcia

About dummys stack

So, how should we understand the part of the rule that states: “Dummy stacks can be created ONLY during initial setup and among OB-designated reinforcements during their initial turn of entry.”(A11.12)?
  10. Ricardo Garcia

About dummys stack

I think you cannot split in two or more a stack of dummies, since you can only create a stack of dummies during setup (A12.11), and splitting a stack of dummies in two would be creating two different stacks. I believe the confusion arises because right after that rule limiting the creation of...
  11. Ricardo Garcia

Quick straw poll on a Bounding Fire rule...

I must admit that I was UNAWARE, although it rings a bell. Thanks, now I am AWARE.
  12. Ricardo Garcia

Breaches & new fortified building locations

The thick wall has been breached. Now that building location is like any other one, at least through that hexside. So you could enter the location following the normal rules to enter fortified building locations.
  13. Ricardo Garcia

ROAR?

I hadn't noticed that. I contacted through Discord in the end.
  14. Ricardo Garcia

ROAR?

It has also happened to me. I have informed in the Discord channel, I hope JRV will see it. I don't know how to tell him directly
  15. Ricardo Garcia

Routing from a sangar and WA

Ciao Cina, de Le Franc Tireur