Recent content by Ricardo Garcia

1. Ricardo Garcia

So what's the best game of ASL you played in 2018 (and why) ? And what's the best new scenario you played in 2018 ?

I have played 31 games this year (my first year in ASL) and every game has been great fun. If I have to choose one, I really enjoyed ITR 9 Asia’s Stalingrad. I lost playing the Japanese, but it was a really tense scenario to the end.
  2. Ricardo Garcia

BFP 104 Flying Turrets_Bombardment Question

Looking at C1.72 Harassing Fire, a two-hex radius extends from the “target” hex within “two” hexes (double the normal range of a FFE), so I would say “and every hex within 4 hexes”. But I’m just a newbie.
  3. Ricardo Garcia

God I'm so confused - Printing boards from VASL....

The board files with no extension can be open with programs like Winzip, Winrar, 7z, etc. You will see among other files a gif file of the board you need.
  4. Ricardo Garcia

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

My Poland in Flames has just arrived, if only I will have to wait a few weeks to actually see it, since it's at my brother's home in Germany.
  5. Ricardo Garcia

Malaga, Spain

Hi, I’m looking for a face to face opponent in my area. I play ETO, learning my way through PTO and willing to learn DTO. Anybody out there?
  6. Ricardo Garcia

Scenarios with Japanese troops but not PTO rules

Where are these scenarios from?
  7. Ricardo Garcia

I have finally started with Smertniki, which we finished rather quickly (my Russian units were massacred!) and next is BFP 26 Armored Samurai, I am playing with the Chinese army. Thank you
  8. Ricardo Garcia

Thanks for the information. I am looking forward to reading them.
  9. Ricardo Garcia

THE KFW VASL thread

+1000. I play thanks to your work.
  10. Ricardo Garcia

Thanks guys for your help. My friend and I now have a list of scenarios to start thanks to you all. See you in the battlefield!
  11. Ricardo Garcia

Hi, I'm planning to start on PTO, and I thought it would be an easier approach if I started with scenarios where the Japanese are present but there are no PTO rules apart from the presence of the Japanese, so that I can learn the particularities of these troops first. Could you help me find...
  12. Ricardo Garcia

Another new guy from Spain

It is already very useful. Thanks for your welcome
  13. Ricardo Garcia

Thanks, I agrede it is a must
  14. Ricardo Garcia

What HASL's Have you Played or will Play in 2018?

My first CG ever has been Pegasus Bridge CG I, great fun and I even won playing the British side. I have Red Barricades in the box waiting, but I think that'll have to wait...
  15. Ricardo Garcia

Hi everyone, I could say I'm fairly new to the game, I bought the rules and almost all the modules in the early nineties, but I had hardly any opponents, so I basically played solo. By chance, I met someone in a forum group and started playing through VASL last January. 24 scenarios later, I...