Recent content by Ric of The LBC

1. Ric of The LBC

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

AP 5 and AP7 arrived today from Gamer's Armory. First time purchase from them. A++++ for a OOP item.
  2. Ric of The LBC

co-starring Dean Wermer and Uncle Leo.
  3. Ric of The LBC

That was on last night.
  4. Ric of The LBC

New Desperation Morale Blog Post: ASL Gear and the Systainer System: An Introduction

Counters are in Planos? How are the Planos transported in this system?. Photos would be great. Thank you.
  5. Ric of The LBC

New Desperation Morale Blog Post: ASL Gear and the Systainer System: An Introduction

I figured that a man of your age and an Obst 6+1 would be a veteran of the great war.
  6. Ric of The LBC

where does the helmet with the spike on top go?
  7. Ric of The LBC

Where did you find AP 8?
  8. Ric of The LBC

A.P. Fourteen.

Since I got back into this 2 years ago from a hiatus of 24 years since my last purchase. I've spent about $2000 (RitterKrieg mostly) catching up on just the MMP stuff. I had most of the AH core modules + RB, KGP I and Solitaire. Bought the new Yanks and BV and map pack. I'm still short 6...
  9. Ric of The LBC

A.P. Fourteen.

Girls college dorm buildings.
  10. Ric of The LBC

A.P. Fourteen.

Where ya putting the artillery Doc?
  11. Ric of The LBC

A.P. Fourteen.

Caves and Bocage scenario. GO!
  12. Ric of The LBC

There is no joy in Dodgertown tonight

It works more often than not as far as I've seen. But when it fails. BOOM! Like Yosemite Sam with an exploding cigar
  13. Ric of The LBC

There is no joy in Dodgertown tonight

"[Baseball] breaks your heart. It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and it blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and then as soon as the chill rains come, it stops and leaves you to face the fall all alone...