Recent content by Revolutionary But Gangsta

1. Revolutionary But Gangsta

Join here if you love Kingdom Hearts PbP!

Zasalamel found himself once again in Hollow Bastion. Ansem, was there once again, to greet him, but this time, he had a guest with him. "Excellent Zasalamel," said Ansem. "The Daito grows darker and more poweful each time you encounter it. Soon, it will be fit for me to wield. Ansem floated...
  2. Revolutionary But Gangsta

Zasalamel stared hard at void. He was furious as Void had lost him both the keybearers. He readied his weapon, but then looked hard at Void. Something had changed. "Very well void," He said, chanting under his breath. He stepped towards void, but as he swung back to strike a blow, he...
  3. Revolutionary But Gangsta

Zasalamel sensed the power awakening within BHK. In his unconcious state, he managed a smile. Through this power in BHK, he was able to communicate directly to his mind "Can you feel it, keyblade wielder? The darkness within your heart awakens" The darkside abruptly stopped attacking BHK...
  4. Revolutionary But Gangsta

Zasalamel could not belive his luck. It would appear as thoygh Sora, Void, and Leon, had escaped him, but in his place he had found two other keyblade wielders. His golden eye tingled. He could see this keyblade wielder was not as timind as Sora. "Very well. I had no intention of fighting...
  5. Revolutionary But Gangsta

Zasalamel writhed in pain on the floor. He had been defeated, and defeated well. However, a broad smile came across his lips, as he struggled, to raise himself off the floor. "Hm, the dark arts. I was wondering when he would remember" Zaslamel collasped on the floor again, his strength...
  6. Revolutionary But Gangsta

Zasalamel came back to consiousness in a place he had never seen before. A bustiling town, full of people going about their everyday business. As he walked around town, he grabbed a small boy by the shoulder and demanded to know where he was. The kid ran away in fear, and before Zasalamel...
  7. Revolutionary But Gangsta

Name: Zasalamel Single Wielder Past Unknown Zasalamel waited in the darkness, only revealing himself when Void approached. "Fool" he said, in a cold deep voice. "It is you who do not belong here." With these words, he picked up his scythe and approached Void. "Know this. I know who...
  8. Revolutionary But Gangsta

too late for me to join, or not? I see you dont really have any bad guys yet, maybe i could be one?
  9. Revolutionary But Gangsta

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Listening to Dead Prez- Lets Get Free. Legendary.
  10. Revolutionary But Gangsta

hello there i just register today

Welcome son. Enjoy yourself here