Recent content by RedMike

1. RedMike

Build 160

Hey, I'd be happy to try out a PBEM game. Haven't tried it since way back when, and it was a bust at that stage. Anyone interested give me a shout. Onwards and upwards!
  2. RedMike

New Australian Army Journal and - LAV ops question

Hey thanks for the link Ivan, good stuff.
  3. RedMike

The Falklands War 1982

Hey thanks! This is one I'm looking forward to.
  4. RedMike

Marshy areas

The mud in BC is indescribable!
  5. RedMike

Operation: Colossus - a TacOps Narrative PBEM Campaign

I'm interested.
  6. RedMike

"Name this Weapon"

I guessing Isreali Magach 7.
  7. RedMike

Build 140 Impressions

I'm getting a c++ error pretty consistently now about turn 16 scenario 1. I'll have to send it off to Scott I reckon. Seems to be related to AI DF Orders phase.
  8. RedMike

Build 140 Impressions

I have to say build 140 is working pretty well for me. Although there is an inordinate amount of MG fire going on as was already noted here somewhere. But it's much more playable now. Haven't had any c++ errors at all. So, in short, my impression is that POA2 has come along way towards...
  9. RedMike

So, what can we take from these reviews?

Map graphics improvments look good to me.
  10. RedMike

Another way to fix video issues in ATF/RT

Cougar, you're a genius! Thanks, man! RedMike OUT
  11. RedMike

Here you go! RT works OK. Scenario Builder works OK. Power Toolkit doesn't work. This is the default path from the game generated shortcut which works, albeit without the graphics fix. Have to manually jump through all the hoops. RedMike
  12. RedMike

Cougar, I've entered everything as per your instructions and RT works fine, ATFbuild.exe (the scenario editor) works fine, BUT RivaTuner can't find or thinks the target file is corrupt for the Raging Tiger Power Toolkit shortcut which path is: "C:\Program Files\Raging Tiger\ATFbuild.exe"...
  13. RedMike

Curt, For what it's worth I'm an Nvidia man, don't use ATI cards and probably never will. :smoke: RedMike OUT
  14. RedMike

Nope, the /power in the command line doesn't work. The ATFbuild.exe is the senario builder, the ATFbuild.exe/power is the database and map editor. Don't have a clue how that setup works. RedMike OUT
  15. RedMike

The "Raging Tiger Power Toolkit" seems to be a part of the ATFbuild.exe program as it's path points to it thusly: "C:\Program Files\Raging Tiger\ATFbuild.exe" /power The bit at the end is the stickler...the " /power " bit. Riva Tuner doesn't seem to recognize that part. Not sure how to...