Recent content by redbear415

1. R

4 Senario Tournament

i had check the torney page and found to who i will play set up send
  2. R

4 Senario Tournament

to who i send the det up do you have the email and shoudl i chosee what ever side i want?
  3. R

"Seeing the Elephant" Tourney

my email is redbear415@yahoo.com i write an email to you asking for the games file for the four round
  4. R

ok thanks i was thinking that the torney was dead i have a PM from rickey
  5. R

4 Senario Tournament

Thanks it was a fun game that ATG on hill work havoc on my shermans tha was the key of your victory.
  6. R

CMSF Battle?

Yeah is buggy i play a game with onother guy and could pass the second turn i have to wait for the 1.02 for the paradox game. let see them
  7. R

I have the briefing and the file for round 4 but never received the email of my opponent I would like to know if i still in the tourney
  8. R

CMSF Battle?

redbear415@gmail.com send me the setup
  9. R

I have check the tourney page but it is not updated with the info of the new round any way i'll wait.
  10. R

i have received the file and the brief but who will be my next opponend? i did not see my name on the table in your last email i send you a PM
  11. R

hi i finish the third round long time ago when will the four round be ?
  12. R

4 Senario Tournament

if is possible could be in both
  13. R

4 Senario Tournament

i would like to be in, could be CMAK or CMBB is there still a chance!
  14. R

well round 3 i don play with the tigers:( i i have seen some nasty cats coming my way hehehe
  15. R

well the game between setanta and me is almost finished i think there is one or two more turns to finish it i s he send me the file it will finish this week.