Music: what are you Listening to now?

RIP Pete Way... Red
  3. Red2112

4. Red2112

5. Red2112

ATF and AATF scenario depot

Is there any way to get the user created scenarios for ATF and AATF? Shrapnel forum seems dead, and while I was able to get access to the forum, I can´t post anything (no permision), which is the first place I would ask. Support dosen´t reply either. WarfareHQ dose not exsist anymore so I...
  6. Red2112

7. Red2112

ATF with BGC engine?

Nevermind, I figured it out... Red
  8. Red2112

ATF with BGC engine?

Can someone please explain how to use the BGC: Episode One game engine with ATF? According to the BGC:E1 product page, BGC is compatible with ATF but either I mis-understand how that works, or I just don´t know how to do it. Thanks, Red
  9. Red2112

R.I.P. Mr. Paul "Tonka" Chapman... Red
  10. Red2112

Dr. James Sterrett

From a recent post on PAXsims... Some might already know Dr. Sterrett from other articles. Red
  11. Red2112

Maneuver Warfare

Maneuver Warfare... Steam store: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1285180/Maneuver_Warfare/ Red
  12. Red2112

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Sorry but this version MSF2020 is not out yet ;) It will soon enter it´s beta fase... You mean Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Better off trying LM Prepard3d v4.5, although they just put out v5. V5 needs some work still, they sort of rushed the release.
  13. Red2112

Ok Iam speechless :D and on a more serious note... Good care all!
  14. Red2112

The best tabletop wargames ever!

Will be playing GDW´s Assault with a friend on Vassal soon. It´s my If I could only play one game.