1. Red2112

Music: what are you Listening to now?

2. Red2112

3. Red2112

4. Red2112

When your looking for a demo and find a great song/voice...
  5. Red2112

War on the Sea

6. Red2112

War on the Sea

War on the Sea by KillerFish games (same devs as Cold Waters and Atlantic Fleet) has been released today on Steam... https://store.steampowered.com/app/1280780/War_on_the_Sea/ Mike
  7. Red2112

A fit title for a crappy year although a great song! By-Tor and La Villa strangiato. Stay safe and good care all... Red
  8. Red2112

The genius of John Zorn and his work...
  9. Red2112

PoA2.5 and TU updates (2017)

Got a mail today from HPS support with the latest public (none Beta) installers which is good news, at least for me as I want to get back into both games, and overall I think they are great (one of a kind) when they work. Latest installers are; Point of Attack v2.5.11.0, and Tigers Unleashed...
  10. Red2112

PoA2.5 and TU updates (2017)

It seems TU and TSS has been updated this last August (2020). I haved tried to reach support but no reply so far. Basically because with all the back and fourth of beta test builds with Scott in the past, at present I really don´t know which is stable or not, and in what order everything...
  11. Red2112

12. Red2112

RIP Pete Way... Red
  13. Red2112

14. Red2112

15. Red2112

ATF and AATF scenario depot

Is there any way to get the user created scenarios for ATF and AATF? Shrapnel forum seems dead, and while I was able to get access to the forum, I can´t post anything (no permision), which is the first place I would ask. Support dosen´t reply either. WarfareHQ dose not exsist anymore so I...