Recent content by Ray Woloszyn

1. Ray Woloszyn

Bitter Ender ASL Tournament April 18, 2024 through Sunday April 21, 2024

No, setup is only on Thursday morning. I have not got a time back from Chuck Payne, yet. BTW, where are you staying as we did not see you on the hotel register?
  2. Ray Woloszyn

Looking forward to seeing you guys from the North. Southern hospitality is always on the menu.
  3. Ray Woloszyn

Official Scenario List for the 2024 Bitter Ender. Main Event
  4. Ray Woloszyn

All that cutting out of the overlays is good therapy for being crazy enough to play this game.
  5. Ray Woloszyn

ASL Scandinavian Open 2024, February 28 - March 3 2024

Good luck gentlemen! It has been a long time since I was in Denmark. I will be thinking of you while in California at the West Coast Melee where the weather might be a little better. My first S.O. was memorable for a walk back to the hotel in what I would call a snow storm, but you...
  6. Ray Woloszyn

West Coast Melee XXVI - Feb 29 to March 3

My Me 264 is going through its final maintenance check.
  7. Ray Woloszyn

You will be missed, well, perhaps not by those you've defeated in the final rounds over the years. Protect those eyes for future LOS checks.
  8. Ray Woloszyn

GRENADIER´24: ASL Tournament, Germany, CANCELED!

At my age I am sure to be history before you!
  9. Ray Woloszyn

GRENADIER´24: ASL Tournament, Germany, CANCELED!

Maybe you can borrow Taylor Swift's private jet. She made it back in time for the Superbowl. Last scenario at Grenadier would be at 06:00 U.S. time which would give you enough time to make Dave Ginnard's picnic that afternoon in Cleveland.
  10. Ray Woloszyn

For the record, Alan Lipka did all the hard work as he did last year. He'll be there in action this year.
  11. Ray Woloszyn

West Coast Melee XXVI - Feb 29 to March 3

I am once again entering the Melee this year and have sent my preregistration to Matt. Coming in Wednesday afternoon and staying at the venue's hotel just in case some other ASLer might be there early. Hasta luego!
  12. Ray Woloszyn

Information file attached. Here is the hotel booking link for the event. https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1705693071948&key=GRP&app=resvlink
  13. Ray Woloszyn

Michael, we are a day away or so from a final version of our announcement for the "Bitter...

Michael, we are a day away or so from a final version of our announcement for the "Bitter Ender." Cool (hopefully no snow) that you are going to the Scandinavian Open. I have went three times in the distant past. These days with nieces and nephews in Germany, I must confine my foreign...
  14. Ray Woloszyn

J243 Sore Thumbs

Played this yesterday and thought it a bit pro-American when I set up as the Germans. Went to the last American turn where a bazooka destroyed my gun which was protecting my last building. The game ended with a couple of CC's (a 2-1 and a 3-1) which cleared the last two buildings I held...
  15. Ray Woloszyn

Thanks, Michael, will do. Did not know you ended up as a helper. We learned in the Army...

Thanks, Michael, will do. Did not know you ended up as a helper. We learned in the Army, never volunteer but thanks for helping out this forum. Ray