Recent content by Raptorfan

1. Raptorfan

Smoke Dispenser and Defenisve Fire

@Klaas und Lester, thank you for helping me here.
  2. Raptorfan

Smoke Dispenser and Defenisve Fire

Hi everybody I need some help with the use of Smoke Dispensers. First: Does the use of a Smoke Discharger qualify the opponent for Defensive Fire? I understand that the Firer of an SD does not get a Fired marker on the vehicle counter. But since it costs a movement point to fire SD I am not...
  3. Raptorfan

Vehicular Crews in CC

It is a Halftrack....with the AAMG still functioning.
  4. Raptorfan

Vehicular Crews in CC

@Robin: Thanks. So the crew stays in the vehicle?
  5. Raptorfan

Vehicular Crews in CC

What happens to a crew if the CC results in an immobilazation?
  6. Raptorfan

AFV Bounding Fire ROF

@jrv: thanks for your quick reply. Checked only Chapter C for that.
  7. Raptorfan

AFV Bounding Fire ROF

Hi everybody, a quick question please: can an AFV using bounding fire in the AFPh maintain its ROF and therefore fire again? Thanks for your help. Oliver
  8. Raptorfan

GRENADIER´19: ASL Tournament, Germany, 06.11.2019-10.11.2019

Btw. was there any kind of poll for the favorite scenario or so?
  9. Raptorfan

GRENADIER´19: ASL Tournament, Germany, 06.11.2019-10.11.2019

Just returned from ASL grenadier 2019. Was there for the first time and it was fantastic. Met a lot of nice people, not just as players. I was on the friendly side only, but got a chance to play with some experienced players and learned tons of invaluable lessons. Thanks to Sam and Peter...
  10. Raptorfan

Assault Movement while placing a DC and keeping Concealment

Thanks to all for your replies! Seems to be a really supportive community here. Very nice.
  11. Raptorfan

Assault Movement while placing a DC and keeping Concealment

Gentlemen, I could need some help. The following situation ocurred in my "Silence that Gun" scenario: A US Squad with a DC and a Hero (both concealed) are lurking in Woods Hex 3M9 and want to attack the Wooden Building in 3M7. In this Hex we find a German 447 Squad (which is marked with a First...
  12. Raptorfan

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Zon with the Wind. German win.
  13. Raptorfan

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Kampfgruppe Scherer The Shield of Cholm 2nd Ed.
  14. Raptorfan

War Stories: Tell your tales from the ASL battlefield

ASL 102 Point of the Sword: In the Prep Fire Phase of turn 5 the British decided to form a massive Fire Group in order to break the German Squads in Building hex V7. Included were three MGs: two LMGs and one MMG. The Prep Fire DR was 12....Random selection dr for the MGs: 3x6.... The repair...