Recent content by RandyT0001

1. RandyT0001

How bad can it get?

Treason Dictionary noun 1 the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign. 2 a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state. 3 the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery. US Constitution, Article Three, Section 3...
  2. RandyT0001

A.P. Fourteen.

Those 40 meter wide single family homes belong to people like the Earl of Lint and the Duke of Cool. ;)
  3. RandyT0001

Bookmarks?

Looks like a ribbon on the top right of post, next to post number.
  4. RandyT0001

A.P. Fourteen.

Hill levels in ASL are not specified in height, meters or feet. I'm working on a SK scenario for Hill 112 which has only level one hills.
  5. RandyT0001

Handgun at ASLOK

Like the German squeeze bore AT gun?
  6. RandyT0001

Handgun at ASLOK

Oh, wait I left out knives. Are knives ok? :oops:
  7. RandyT0001

Handgun at ASLOK

I want a crossbow to fight zombies, I can readily create the ammunition but reloading, not my idea of fun.
  8. RandyT0001

Handgun at ASLOK

So no chairs, pens or pencils, huh?
  9. RandyT0001

Handgun at ASLOK

So you consider the person carrying the pistol was rubbing it in your face? What about knives? Somebody could use a chair to endanger another, beat him to death, does that concern you as well? Are you afraid of chairs, pencils, pens all potential weapons capable of killing?
  10. RandyT0001

Handgun at ASLOK

But they didn't get offended nor questioned visiting your house because you have beef in the freezer but they knew you ate beef, correct? Are your Hindu friends unsettled by people eating beef in Canada?
  11. RandyT0001

Handgun at ASLOK

You have seen temper tantrums every 2 or 3 years at ASLOK? By ASL players?
  12. RandyT0001

Handgun at ASLOK

Here is a question for ASLOK attendees who has been several times over the last couple of decades. How many times at ASLOK have you seen a player so upset about losing a game, a bad dice roll, etc. that he starts cursing, throws dice, and flips the table?
  13. RandyT0001

A.P. Fourteen.

No way! We barely have twenty square miles of official MMP geomorphic boards with which to design scenarios. How many square miles of battlefields were there in WW2? Hundreds, thousands? We have barely scratch the surface!! ;)
  14. RandyT0001

Where would I be able to find...

Ike Skelton Combined Arms Research Library http://cgsc.cdmhost.com/cdm/ You can find some theater campaigns, corps, division histories and AAR for various battalions. You will need to DL the Order of Battle ETO Divisions and Fighting Divisions pdfs for reference of campaigns by specific...
  15. RandyT0001

Decision at Elst to be reprinted

Did he say that DaE will be routinely reprinted like an ASL module or the starter kits or will it be a singular reprint?