Recent content by RandyT0001

1. RandyT0001

Best scenario from ASLOK XXXIII?

I looking forward to a rematch next year at ASLOK (if possible). See if the 9-1 leader gets locked in melee again. :)
  2. RandyT0001

Overlay MMP That Damn Bridge Shellhole Marsh Overlay Sheet - Really Printable

Previous versions did not print correctly. After printing myself I found that it needs some adjustment to fit properly. A trim of two hexes here and a hex there. The five hex overlay has the road in the wrong position. The hill overlay crest line could be enlarged in area and adjusted. It is...
  3. RandyT0001

Overlay MMP That Damn Bridge Shellhole Marsh Overlay Sheet Version 2

UPDATED Set your printer margins to 1/4" on all four sides and print to one sheet. Cut the hill part along the edge of the hill line so that in fits within the board printed hill crest lines. Previous versions did not print correctly. After printing myself I found that it needs some adjustment...
  4. RandyT0001

The Gamer's Armory @ ASLOK 2018

I will purchase a KGS guide as well if you bring some or do I have to pre-order first? Just made the order
  5. RandyT0001

ASLOK....Right around the corner!!!!

Bare bone basics would be rulebook and all the official modules that you own (BV, Yanks, RS, DB, etc.) including the scenarios?
  6. RandyT0001

D&D campaign settings

I have five regular players and two intermittent players for a 2E game Sunday afternoons into evenings. Male Halfling F/T Cartographer, Female Elven Ranger, Female Human Thief Acrobat, Male Dwarf F/C, Male 1/2 Elf Druid, Female 1/2 Elf Mage, and Male Human Fighter (gender is indicative of player...
  7. RandyT0001

ASLOK....Right around the corner!!!!

A chance to meet the sole graduate from Michigan? That's worth the trip to Cleveland all by itself. ;)
  8. RandyT0001

Finding Aerial Photographs?

"You lost my aerial photographs." Major General Colt
  9. RandyT0001

Attention Mapmakers: Soviet villages

Video captures of combat in a collective village?
  10. RandyT0001

Hero scenarios

Looked at the Archive and no way to search. Which scenarios have hero counters?
  11. RandyT0001

Raise your hand if you have not played a scenario from the Forgotten War module

The boards that come in FW will be useful for mountainous terrains like Italy.
  12. RandyT0001

ASL 208 The Grist Mill? That got played at the ST. Louis tournament a couple of times in the last, 5th, round.
  13. RandyT0001

No, I have not played any scenario from Forgotten War because I haven't opened it yet because I am still sorting counters but had to stop that because I am waiting for Armies of the Oblivious but it has not been reprinted yet (ask MMP why not because I don't know) and I want to know how it might...
  14. RandyT0001

Our Commander In Chief's disappointing news

Ah, come on people. You really think it was about money? No. The US spends money like it was water. You really think it's because the mayor of DC wanted 20+ million $ for security, clean up costs derailed the parade? No. The federal government owns DC and the President could use his power of...