Recent content by Randall Glesing

1. R

Re Fire Lane Cancellation (A9.223)

Thanks for all the replies/clarifications. It is clear to me now.
  2. R

Hatten errata?

Rule HF 2.51, Pre-Game Rubble Placement, near the end has includes the phrase "[EXC: multi-level]". Does this mean that multi level buildings can never be rubbled by this rule EITHER in initial selection or Random Selection?
  3. R

Hold on pardners! Both of these replies cannot be true. My question was about the specific wording of the rule (A9.223) which I think says that by placing a Fire Lane the infantry unit IS RESTRICTED in SFF or FF to only its own location. Klas agreed with that interpretation but Robin Reeve...
  4. R

A9.223 Fire Lane Cancellation

Do I understand that when a unit has placed a Fire Lane the only way it can conduct Subsequent First Fire or FPF is when an enemy moves into it's location? So it could not attack an adjacent enemy unit until the Defensive Fire Phase?
  5. R

As I interpret A9.223, a unit which has placed a Fire Lane can only conduct a Subsequent First Fire or FPF attack (and this applies to both the MG and the unit firing that MG) if it is a TPBF or Reaction Fire situation. So, if an enemy moves adjacent the unit and MG may not fire at that enemy...
  6. R

FTC 8

Just received my copy of FTC8 and found a couple of (possible) issues. 1) Scenario FT 209: Bedouins entering on turn 2 are Riders. There are 6 squads but only 3 squads of horse counters. Obviously there should be only 3 squads or 3 more horse counters. 2) Scenario FT 218: American...
  7. R

Is there a Board 77?

I have board 76 (from the Winter Offensive 2017 pack), and the new AP coming out at ASLOK has boards 78 and 79. So where is board 77?
  8. R

Falling Rubble effects

Rule B 24.121 says falling rubble places a rubble counter at the ground level of the hex it falls into and eliminates any non-armored unit therein. My question is: if the newly rubbled hex is a building (in Red Barricades, or VoTG) and there are infantry in a cellar are those infantry...
  9. R

Night Rule E1.7

Thanks Klas. That's how I thought it should be.
  10. R

E1.8 Gunflash as target

If a friendly unit fires at an enemy unit in its own location/hex, thereby placing a gunflash on the friendly unit, can another friendly unit (beyond NVR) then affect the enemy unit if it fires "at" the gunflash?
  11. R

Night Rule E1.7

If a unit is IN a stream hex, does the +1 Night LV modifier apply to shots against that unit?
  12. R

Wire and Cloaked units

When a cloaking counter which represents more than one infantry unit attempts to move beneath a wire counter does it (1) make one dr, or (2) make a dr for each unit without losing cloaking (and assuming all units roll low enough to move beneath the wire could retain cloaking or if all roll too...
  13. R

Pillboxes and HIP

Thanks guys. Somehow I missed that part of G.2.
  14. R

Pillboxes and HIP

In a PTO scenario, if a pillbox sets up HIP then an infantry unit inside the pillbox also sets up HIP. But what happens when the infantry take a shot at an enemy outside the pillbox hex. The infantry should be placed on board but would the pillbox also be placed on board?
  15. R

Why can I not open any of the attachnents?

On this rebooted version of Game Squad forums I find that I cannot open any attachments. What am I not doing right (or is it the sites fault?)