Recent content by Ralph Malf

1. R

TEM and Resid and Bypass

Thanks everyone. I'm embarrased to say how long I've been playing this wrong. 🤷‍♂️
  2. R

TEM and Resid and Bypass

Why wouldn't FFMO apply? They are moving in the Open Ground part of the hex, although I can see why not when I read rule A10.531 OPEN GROUND. It talks about a hex where Interdiction could occur, and since a routing unit doesn't use Bypass Interdiction couldn't occur in the hex I described...
  3. R

TEM and Resid and Bypass

The second to last last sentence of A8.2 says, "All non-hexside TEM and SMOKE/FFE-Hindrance DRM of the target Location apply to a Residual FP attack (even vs Bypassing units). Does FFNAM apply to the Residual attack? Does FFMO apply to the Residual attack? My non-Assault moving squad...
  4. R

Defensive fire Baz.

I was wondering about this subject when playing the Hatten In Flames CG with lots of US Bazookas with WP. The two quotes below are from the latest updated E-Rulebook. It appears that C8.6 merely allows WP to be fired in the AFPh unlike regular Smoke. The Q&A answer is allowing WP to fired...
  5. R

Returning to ASL

These will keep you busy for a while. :) https://www.desperationmorale.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/WCWpackDM.pdf https://www.desperationmorale.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/tactiques-english-translations-for-download.pdf
  6. R

Building control and FIRE!

No time left for me. It was my last player-turn and I didn't realize the implications of the rule even though I sort of knew it. I control the whole building but I didn't move anyone out of the building to deny surrounding hexes. I think I'll remember the finer points of A26.161 the next time...
  7. R

Thanks the help. I needed to control all of the building Locations to gain a VP, but the Flame turning into a Blaze gave control of that Location back to the enemy. I just learned a new way to lose a scenario. Bah! Humbug!
  8. R

I gained control of a 2-hex building in the enemy's setup area by eliminating his last unit in the building on the ground level with a Flamethrower KIA result which also placed a Flame there. A turn later the Flame became a Blaze. Does control of that Location revert back to the enemy because...
  9. R

Shock result on an Abandoned AFV?

I want to destroy an abandoned enemy AFV for CVP. Does a Shock result apply to an abandoned AFV? Thanks in advance. Rick
  10. R

FK&C scenario update location.

Thanks! That's perfect! Rick
  11. R

FK&C scenario update location.

What Journal had the scenario updates contained in "For King And Country?" Thanks
  12. R

A4.15 Infantry Overrun

Ah, there it is! My mistake not looking at A10.1 which is referenced in A4.15. Thanks again.
  13. R

A4.15 Infantry Overrun

If a MMC fails the NTC needed to perform an Infantry Overrun is its MPh over? Thanks in advance, Rick
  14. R

Platoon Move and Smoke Grenades

You answered my questions and some that I hadn't even thought of yet. Thanks again, Rick