Recent content by R Hooks

1. R Hooks

Who will be first to provide photographic proof of the mythical bd77?

Tractors.... ?..... those are horse farms.
  2. R Hooks

Have You Ever (v2)

In a old SL game, a KV-1 had my German company frozen and unable to move across open fields, took a 10-3 leader in a HT up the hill dodged all fire, threw a demo, got a critical hit on the KV, and on the HT all died, but the company was free to start moving.
  3. R Hooks

Is a foxhole ADJACENT to a Trench attached for movement purposes?

I think sandbags are more likely.
  4. R Hooks

Have You Ever...

My uncle was a tanker in WW2, he said most of the PF people were kids put in a foxhole and told to fire if they heard a tank close to them. My uncle says most came up with their hands in the air, and the others died.
  5. R Hooks

Vietnam war not WWII - but interesting. 20% of US troops in Vietnam were heroin addicts.

Their only optional for some, I can't say anything to convince a doubter, and what I can say would make more doubters. In my favor I know what happened. All of you already suspect drugs were shipped out of Vietnam, I saw it happen. They didn't keep code breaking in WW2 secret 50 years, some...
  6. R Hooks

Vietnam war not WWII - but interesting. 20% of US troops in Vietnam were heroin addicts.

Sorry I don't think anyone would believe me, no evidence, only two possible witnesses haven't spoken to them in 40+ years. I would rather have someone make a freedom of information request about drug smuggling in Vietnam by military to the NSA or Army Intelligence, both of whom I was told I...
  7. R Hooks

I Should write a book I guess, but after almost 50 years...
  8. R Hooks

I never saw heroin in Vietnam until I was sent undercover to an officers club, after about 4 months there I discovered they were being used as a drop site for a large suitcase of heroin every month. The whole thing was covered up by the Armed Forces, it was busted in the states, but military...
  9. R Hooks

CBC article on Curt Schilling

I don't know Curt, didn't watch baseball that often, but I'm glad a few people speak their minds.
  10. R Hooks

Concealment Multiplier

If you form a squad into 2 HS i think you can, unless thats a conceal loss activity.
  11. R Hooks

What is the toughest/hardest scenario you ever played ?

I've had to give artificial respiration to people after bee and wasp stings.
  12. R Hooks

Multiple TCA changes in the same phase

If the second shot doesn't change is there still a +1 from the first shot?
  13. R Hooks

What is the toughest/hardest scenario you ever played ?

Don't recall the name but there was a lot of climbing, wire, jungle, and CXing.
  14. R Hooks

chestnuts vol 2

We used to do a lot of DYO games, you could use any boards you wanted and forces.
  15. R Hooks

Have You Ever...

A few times in the old 14 turn days.