Recent content by Quellist

1. Q

Diverse Round 5 (Final round)

Heh. I tried to think of everything through just to find out that I left a couple of units completely naked :( Anyway, we made it to turn 5-6 or something (some excellent carnage!) and then RL got in the way so currently progress is slow.
  2. Q

One last CM Tourney

Very fitting! :) Especially considering the middle of the map looks to be a dirty city fight.
  3. Q

Diverse Round 5 (Final round)

Same for me, both the long weekend at work and just having sent the file...
  4. Q

One last CM Tourney

I'm still in as well. Looking forward to getting another chance at MeatEtr, our last game still irks me :(
  5. Q

Gamerswithjobs pre-view, claims "beta" demo next week.

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/108288 Battlefront.com was kind enough to provide GWJ with a preview build for this article. At the moment they are running a pre-order for the PC and Mac version. Next week I'm told there will be a playable beta demo. You can also download the manual, which...
  6. Q

Diverse Round 4

Hehe. Good stuff.
  7. Q

Diverse Round 4

Quellist vs. Cornolio Allied: Total Victory 89 - 11 Axis surrender on turn 12. :horse:
  8. Q

Diverse Round 4

I'm still around :)
  9. Q

Diverse Round 3

Thanks for the lesson! :hurt:
  10. Q

Diverse Round 3

Me and MeatEtr are on turn 30 or so, as I said last update it's my fault we've been slow, but I'm getting back up to speed so we should be done in another week or so.
  11. Q

Diverse Round 3

Yeah, MeatEtr is too kind, it is completely my fault things have been going slow these last weeks. And obviously when I'm swamped my primary hard drive heads off to greener pastures so I'm currently re-installing windows after spending a couple of days trying to fix it. The game has been...
  12. Q

Diverse Round 3

Me and MeatEtr are at turn 15 and chugging along at a steady pace. So far it has been intense, with lady luck favoring the motherland! :cool:
  13. Q

Diverse Round 2

Heh. That is true, but if you only get that 95/05 victory 1 in 3 and get 05/95 for the other 2 in 3 you will still do worse, with high probability, over a 4 round tourney.
  14. Q

Diverse Round 2

Not if your objective is to win the tourney. As you said above the scenarios encourage middle of the road play so if you go for a low probability option with gameplay that is "unencouraged" by the scenario it should lead to lower expected returns. Obviously this is disregarding the dull vs fun...
  15. Q

Diverse Round 2

Wow, that was... interesting. I guess I will have to be the champion of taste in our upcoming battle :cool: