Recent content by PZchala

1. P

New members introduce yourself here

I don't laminate my boards, but I as I understand it, you need to cut them in half before laminating. Otherwise, you will not be able to match half of one board to half of another.
  2. P

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread Wings At The Speed of Sounds - Wings Original, 33 years old, vinyl. 33...sheeeeiitt. "like gravy...down to the last drop, I keep mopping it up, mopping it up, She's My Baby!"
  3. P

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread Beatles For Sale...The Beatles
  4. P

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread Buddy Guy's "Skin Deep". If you love the blues ya prolly already heard it :), but the rest of ya listen toot-sweet!
  5. P

Sox and Yanks

. For the record, it is 6 in the last 100 years, 7 overall, which I believe is 3rd most in MLB history behind NY and STL. Red Sox nation has NOTHING to do with ESPN. It was a term coined by Dan Shaughnessy of the Boston Globe sometime during the 80's, that Sox ownership turned into an...
  6. P

Sox and Yanks

Before 2004? Come on, you gotta explain that. Or is it irrational hatred!? Salary caps...hate 'em. I know it helps competitive balance, but parity can be boring. There is something more...i don't know..."romantic"...about having the perrienial powerhouses and the little teams that could...
  7. P

Sox and Yanks

And big ups to Youk tonight for keeping his cool tonight and not shoving his bat up Justin's ass after he nearly decapitated him with a fastball at his head. Granted, Justin would of been a fool to be throwing at him in a 1-0 game, but admit it, something don't quite look right with that boy...
  8. P

Sox and Yanks

boo-hoo-hoo, "I hate the Red Sox", :cry: "They have too much money" boo-hoo-hoo "Their fans are so obnoxious" :cry: LOSER TALK! YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS! Nobody outside of NY hated the Red Sox before 2004, so I say, GO AHEAD AND BRING ON THAT LOSER TALK! We...LOVE IT! GO...
  9. P

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread Just saw on VH1, Neil Young joining Pearl Jam on stage for "Rockin' In The Free World". FREAkIN' ADRENALIN PUMPING AWESOME! Truely a great moment in Rock 'n Roll concert history.
  10. P

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread Sunday Morning Blues, hosted by Carter Alan, on WZLX-FM 100.7, Boston MA.
  11. P

Poll: what will happen first?

Is that true? Wether or not, it is still his money that funds it all.
  12. P

game wanted

I want to play CH1, Authie: The Death of Company C. Yeah, I know what the ROAR is...you can have the Germans, if you want. :D Anyone? VASL PBEM?
  13. P

Poll: what will happen first?

I voted for AOO. I figure that Curt's laying around and having to keep of his feet, after having surgery on his ankle, he'll be looking for a way to occupy his mind! A World Series championship for my beloved Red Sox, and AOO by XMAS...sweet! :D
  14. P

AT guns and how it works form a newbie

ASL14 Silence That Gun...0-3 playing this old classic. Your correct on the H6 & s7. This Gun can also fire AP and HE, as the "75" on the counter is not underscored or overscored. See C2.21. Yes, a THDR is necessary. Area Fire Target Type (ATT) can be used when firing HE, but you do...
  15. P

Anything besides ASL?

ASL and Up Front get practically dailey attention and play. I don't feel I have the time to get into anything else, in depth. Medal of Honor grabbed my interest for a bit last winter, but the novelty of shooting stuff up on the PC wears off after a while.