Recent content by pybarrondo

1. pybarrondo

Missing Chapters

Drop Zone Sainte-Marie Eglise is SM, not DZ.
  2. pybarrondo

Le Franc Tireur 15

Hello again. I am wondering again about this one and whether it should in fact be as originally printed. I had overlooked the bit in SSR2 about unpossessed guns or MMGs being allowed to set up concealed. That suggests that the dearth of crews is intentional. I'm thinking now that the errata was...
  3. pybarrondo

ASL 10 The Citadel Rules Questions

Ah, thanks for that! I did have v2 at one point but sold it. So that was the only version I didn't have handy to check.
  4. pybarrondo

OK, thanks. I know what it's supposed to say. Was just looking for any published errata for the first version of the card. Normally there would be somewhere I could point this guy where he could confirm the change for himself. But all that turns up is the one for the German setup. It's as if...
  5. pybarrondo

Right. So when you say "bogus" are you suggesting that the card has been altered? I'm afraid I'm not able to muster up that level of suspicion.
  6. pybarrondo

I don't think so. It'd just be the rest of the hexes defining the road network. Where would the continuation of that card put the word "not" where it would make any sense? This is the current version. It says "and not" on/within, and that other one says "or" where it should say "and not." I...
  7. pybarrondo

Yes, that's all I can find, too. But that's the German setup. The question I have is regarding the Russian setup. The card pictured says the Russians can set up on/within the road network. That was changed at some point to say they can "not" set up there. But I can't find any published errata...
  8. pybarrondo

A discussion in the Facebook group brought up an interesting question on the Russian setup instructions. Not my photo, but it shows the Russians allowed to set up within the road network. Obviously a mistake, but I was trying to point the owner of this one to the errata correcting it, and I...
  9. pybarrondo

Rat Pocket Charts v3 errata

With LFT 15 out now with the new AD rules, it would be great to see a new version of the Rat Charts.
  10. pybarrondo

Le Franc Tireur 15

Eight turns (not 8.5) gives the Mongolian the advantage of the final move.
  11. pybarrondo

Le Franc Tireur 15

Hello, great stuff in LFT 15. Love it! A question on the Chinese OB in FT276, "Genghis Khan Lives!" The small group that sets up on board LFT8 is allotted two 337 squads and two crews, but it has four weapons that would normally be crew-served: two MMG (crew-served under the FTC 4 rules) and two...
  12. pybarrondo

Q on FT276 Chinese OB

Relocated this to the LFT15 thread.
  13. pybarrondo

Scenario StN1 question on Lock Gates and wire

Ah, nevermind. Have answered my own question. The fifth Lock Gate is located at the Old Entrance. It wasn't immediately recognizable as a Lock Gate since it's not on a hexside like the others.
  14. pybarrondo

Scenario StN1 question on Lock Gates and wire

Hello, setting up the big St. Nazaire scenario "Standby to RAM" and the StN19.2 defense plan says to place a wire counter on every Lock Gate in play. I am only seeing four Lock Gates on the map, but the scenario card calls for five. Is there a fifth Lock Gate somewhere, or should it be four wire...
  15. pybarrondo

Overlay X20?

Scenario archive has three scenarios that use it on board 45, two from LFT and the other from HazMo. But it does look like no official scenario does yet.