Recent content by pwashington

1. P

Invitation: Death To Fascism VASL tournament

I think I was in the bracket that was waiting to get filled, so hopefully I'll get a PM or email notification.
  2. P

Invitation: Death To Fascism VASL tournament

For those of us without a Facebook account and who signed up for the tournament, is the bracket information available someplace else?
  3. P

Errata for Morire in Belleza PBP #22

Found an errata listing here: https://cryo.home.xs4all.nl/errata.htm PB scenarios are about 2/3 of the way down.
  4. P

The ASL Book Club

Both on my reading shelf (missed the Guadalcanal book when it first came out). Lots of time to read now....
  5. P

Bitter Ender re-scheduled to June 18th through 21st

VA and MD were just locked down, VA until June 10th.
  6. P

Bitter Ender re-scheduled to June 18th through 21st

Understand, probably the only reasonable decision given the situation. June could be a good month since I'm also signed up for Human Wave. At least it's something to look forward to. Hope everybody is staying safe and healthy.
  7. P

Journals Now Available as PDFs

Well, now the first 10 Journals are now available as pdf downloads: https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/16529/MultiMan-Publishing?site=wgv&page=1&sort=4a
  8. P

2020 Bitter Ender Dates and Various Updates

Haven't seen an update for a while - hopefully it is still on. My schedule cleared up in Apr (DoD non-essential travel has been canceled for the next two months), so I'd be interested in signing up. Based on attendees, it looks like only mini slots would be available on the 18th (same thing I...
  9. P

Storing LFT products

I've purchased A4-sized binders and page protectors from Amazon.
  10. P

MMP forges new working relationship with Gamer's Armory

Congrats to Scott. Will he be working remotely, or will he be relocating to the greater DC area?
  11. P

Gamer's Armory and MMP forge new partnership

Congrats to Scott. Will he be working remotely, or will he be relocating to the greater DC area?
  12. P

Advancing Fire pre-orders

Wondering what the production and shipping timelines are looking like. Assume printing didn't start until pre-order numbers were reached.
  13. P

Onslaught to Orsha

Out for delivery. Three of my favorite words. I will miss Chas' updates though.
  14. P

The ASL Book Club

Picked up a copy of this today at a local B&N (release date says Mar. 3, but I guess it was ready early). Awesome title, would probably also make a good title for a scenario...
  15. P

Ponyri scenario suggestions?

For the Tiger's Roar scenario, it there a way to get the overlays needed (one is noted as being on page 11)?