Recent content by PvtJohnson

1. P

Call of Duty 2

Kinda like how only D-day and the Battle of the bulge were the only things that happened on the western front.
  2. P

Most fun thing to shoot

Shooting my buddies in paintballing.
  3. P

Castle Wolfenstien

There could of been secrets and levers behind the portraits and flags. But those were few and far between. But I did nust enjoy shooting up a nazi flag and destroying a picture of Hitler. But it was kinda interesting the propaganda pictures that were all over.
  4. P

Castle Wolfenstien

So your the guy to talk to eh. Tell them not to make it in the Pacific Campaign. It's either I kill robot nazi's or nuthin.
  5. P

500 Greatest Rock Songs

Yeah man, Classic rock is the best. All my friends listen to rap and stuff, and frankly new music is garbage. Although one new band I love is System of a Down. But AC/DC and KISS are my favs.
  6. P

JFK Reloaded

IT seems like a cool concept, but I already knows what happened and it really wouldn't make a good game in that aspect.
  7. P

500 Greatest Rock Songs

1 Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven 2 Rolling Stones - Satisfaction 5 Who - Won't Get Fooled Again 11 Led Zeppelin - Rock And Roll 17 Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody 19 Pink Floyd - Money 25 Doors - Roadhouse Blues 31 Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love 30 Rolling Stones - Jumping Jack Flash 33...
  8. P

Anyone Know the Name of This Song?

Yeah exactly. They've been around for 40 years!
  9. P

Console Call of Duty released

Can you be the Russians in the xbox one?
  10. P

Men of Valor Demo

I rented this game for Xbox and I enjoyed it. You can get the M14 and M16 in the game along with the M60. There is alot of swearing in it but it goes along with it. There mostly only swearing when your in a battle and even the VC will say "f***ing GI!!!. THere was a good amount of weapons and...
  11. P

Halo 2

Yeah the multi player is awesome. System linked our xboxes and had alot of fun.
  12. P

PS2 version?

And on Xbox also. So the graphics will be about a million times better. I can't wait to get it.
  13. P

Halo 2

I hope so. I really really really hope so.
  14. P

Halo 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! San Andreas isn't ever coming to Xbox, thats terrible!
  15. P

Halo 2

Id go out and buy a PS2 for San Andreas, but I know when it does come out on Xbox, it will be better on Xbox than Ps2. Vice City was so im assuming that San andreas will be also. And Halo 2 isn't as good as the original because they really didn't do anything that I havent seen before. They...