Recent content by Psuderman

1. Psuderman

Journal 2 Reprint IS HAPPENING

From Brian Youse on CSW: Enjoy!
  2. Psuderman

Critical Hit/Random Selection Query

A situation occurs where three squads are in a single building location. A gun fires at them and scores a Critical Hit. Two of the three squads are selected to receive the Critical Hit through Random Selection. The Critical Hit result is "1KIA". Are both of the critically-hit squads KIA...
  3. Psuderman

Electronic ASLRB...?

IP Copyright Thanks for that link - a very interesting view of things. I don't think that the case stated is 100% applicable to IP rights today, but some ideas definitely still apply. The concept of copyright as monopoly is quite a fascinating comparison. Also of interest is the idea of...
  4. Psuderman

New Chapter N Complete ASL (AH/MMP) Armory

Thanks, I found it. I was pottering around in the resources/downloads sections.... P
  5. Psuderman

AFV Cards

Vehicle Database Keith Todd, I would definitely be interested in something like that Vehicle database engine you're talking about. I might even be able to help out with the data! I'm PMing you about that.... P
  6. Psuderman

ASLSK- Good Order Unit ?

Textbook Definition from the ASLRB Good Order (a Personnel unit or vehicular inherent crew which is neither broken, berserk, captured, stunned, shocked, or held in Melee; or a SW which is fully manned by a Good Order Personnel unit, and is not malfunctioned, or restricted by an Ammunition...
  7. Psuderman

New Chapter N Complete ASL (AH/MMP) Armory

Armory Sounds very interesting, Jackbear. I can't seem to find it on WarfareHQ, though. Little help? P
  8. Psuderman

2004 CASLO

Greetings The 2004 CANADIAN ASL OPEN (CASLO) will begin on Friday, 17 September and will end in a flurry of dice and confusion on Sunday, 19 September here in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The 2004 CASLO venue is the venerable Viscount Gort Hotel. There will be 5 rounds of hack n' slash with...
  9. Psuderman

Copy of a Brian Youse post from CSW

Some folks have asked... The recent call for a scenario list is because we intend for the reprint of Beyond Valor to be totally self-contained in that every scenario which comes with the game will be able to be played by the game (and rulebook). It will use the new ASLSK style of map. It...
  10. Psuderman

OARS Update

I agree with everything you are saying. BUT! Would it be better to get OARS running again until ROAR institutes a rating system? I think probably... Paul
  11. Psuderman

OARS Update

Our club uses OARS ratings to seed tournaments. Is ours the only one? Paul
  12. Psuderman

OARS Update

OARS Any new news on when OARS will be back up? I like to use it! Paul
  13. Psuderman

New OBA Card Designs at Desperation Morale Central!!!!

Nice work, Mark - as always. Any new play aids in the near future? P
  14. Psuderman

What happened to OARS?

Anyone know what happened with OARS? The former link took me to "The Unknown ASL Site" and the only link was to this forum. Thanks, Paul
  15. Psuderman

Shot of MMP Booth at GAMA

ASLSK By God! That looks like an ASL Starter Kit! Where can I get one? ;)