Recent content by Polka Sheep

1. P

Ground Control 2...

Ah, I remember Ground Control 1, or at least a demo of it. Fun game, but I lost track of it after the demo. The sequel looks pretty good.
  2. P

World of Warcraft Beta Test, Anyone?

I know this is more a wargaming forum, but this IS the open discussion forum, so I decided to post it. Has anyone else signed up for the World of Warcraft Beta from www.blizzard.com ? I have, and I think some from here should, too, to find maybe some new games they like. World of Warcraft...
  3. P

NoCD for CMBB

Hmm. I'll work on finding a friend's e-mail who can handle it. Thanks again.
  4. P

NoCD for CMBB

Ah, Andre, the FTP seems to not be working for me, can you perhaps send it to me via e-mail? My adress: polkasheep@yahoo.com
  5. P

CM Player Interview #2: "Waleed."

Nice, good work on this one too. It was very interesting.
  6. P

Knockout II

What was Knockout I?
  7. P

CMAK screenshots posted at Battlefront

I didn't expect much in the way of visual improvement, but the vehicles look good in my opinion.
  8. P

Call of Duty screenshots from QuakeCon 2003

There's a new video out of CoD. File planet has it. I haven't gotten it yet because of File Planet lines (shudder).
  9. P

Call of Duty screenshots from QuakeCon 2003

Since PC Gamer had an article on that game, I've been following it, it looks pretty good, and wow, those screenshots make it look even better.
  10. P

Fun With Sturmtigers

I'm sure we've all had our fair share of good times with Sturmtigers. Here are some cool screenshots I took after I surrendered to a Romanian Infantry Division. Well, they must've surrendered to me by the looks of the screenshot:
  11. P

TAC AI Liberties? (updated 8/11)

Yes, I have noticed the TacAI take somewhat unrealistic actions such as that. It kind of sucks, but I usually only use infantry for hiding and ambushing...I wait for my enemy to get in the same building my infantry are in then mow 'em down.
  12. P

Best mods

I have some of MikeyD's work from the cmmods.com site. He has made an excellent T-34 M41 (cast turret) skin and another great KV-85 Heavy Tank skin. They are both nicely done and authentic looking.
  13. P

To be CMBB or CMAK?

Get CMBB. You'll love it. I felt the same way as you at first, but when I got CMBB, its just, damn.
  14. P

How old are the WHQ CM players?

Woohoo, I think my friend and I are the only ones 16 and under. Go 14 year olds.
  15. P

Where Do All the Screenshots Go?

Ah, thanks a lot Kerry.