1. P

The Signature Exchange...

:eek: takes me about an hour :p and they arnt half as good as yours :eek:
  2. P

thats great!! :eek:
  3. P

which red car? lol the crashed on or the s2000?
  4. P

the green car pic is the same pic as the s2000 :o
  5. P

thanks for the tips mystikal , ive not figured out how to glow the edges on paint shop pro 8 yet , i dont think you can .. :o
  6. P

mystikal , nice sig :) zero , ive started on your sig , this ok so far? :
  7. P

ok , PM me what you want and ill give it a go :)
  8. P

thanks meddigo :) zero, i could try and make you a sig , but like you say there are much better people than me as thats my first try , but ill give it a go if you want :)
  9. P

yey , i tried it again , worked large on paintshop pro 8 , then i resized it on photoshop , thanks for the help everyone! :D ps. glad you like it zero :)
  10. P

theres 2 options on paint shop pro , you can change the size in kb or pixels , i just reduced the pixels , (ie , 400 pixels wide , 100 down etc etc) , i think ill download photoshop , sounds a lot better than paint shop pro , thanks for the help :)
  11. P

im using paint shop pro 8 , i just used the standard psp pic of a google search , and found some nice midnight club 3 bike pics , for the pic on the screen i just cropped it to the right size so it fit the screen , then for the other 2 bikes and the mc3 logo i used the "freehand selection" tool...
  12. P

i did work large , but for some reason when i "shrunk" it , it just whent nasty :o
  13. P

i just tried to make a midnight club3 bike sig , it was all going well until i has to resize it and its gone all blocky and nasty :( doh! i need more practice lol
  14. P

another noob

hello , just like to say hello :)i only joined yesterday , i cant wait till the 1st of september to arrive :p