Recent content by pj norton

1. pj norton

Office Fest

Museumfest is a thrice yearly gaming event held at the Michigan Military Technical and Historical Society museum in Eastpointe Michigan. Held on (approximately) the third Friday and Saturday of January, May and September. Come join the gang in some local gaming. ASL is the primary focus but...
  2. pj norton

Office Fest

Museumfest coming up September 15 and 16. Detroit area gaming.
  3. pj norton

Office Fest

Guys, Museumfest is coming up next month, January 20 and 21. Come one come all, Michigan Military Technical and Historical Society museum in Eastpointe Michigan. Gaming starts at the end of the workday Friday and goes through until the last dice fall Saturday evening. I spend the night so...
  4. pj norton

SCENARIO 2000 (ASL) Operation Hubertus

Nice! Love the RB action, Scott. I think I have this scenario somewhere in my stuff.
  5. pj norton

#78 Acts of Defiance

I wish people would mention the designer of this scenario, Pete Mudge. His name was never mentioned on the scenario when AH picked it up.
  6. pj norton

#73: SASL and MGP

Guys, What does one do to become a subscriber? pjn
  7. pj norton

A bit of a moral dilemma

When I was in college in the early 80s a guy saw my war game on the table and declared that I was glorifying war. I didn’t know what to say. Later I realized that I am just studying history on a very detailed level. Nothing more than reading a book about it.
  8. pj norton

Help with Tractor Works Scenario Pack

Your post got me looking at Stalins Fury, that looks like a blast. Also reminds me to talk to Dave about his Streets of Stalingrad adaptation that he ported over the classic scenario of that name to the Tractor Works map years ago. Brian Laethem and I playtested it then and it was quite fun. pjn
  9. pj norton

Office Fest

Museumfest is coming up in just over a month. I already have a game lined up with Mike Monszunski and I. We are playtesting a Bill Cirillo design for a future AP. I have a number of guys who are attending and some maybes. Hope to see many of you there. This is the 25th year of the local...
  10. pj norton

Help with Tractor Works Scenario Pack

I have Stalins Fury and The Tractor Works, older copies, if there is any way I can help. I know you are looking for the correct contents of the 2014 The Tractor Works though.
  11. pj norton

Office Fest

I think we’ll go back to open gaming in September. I’m going to plan a large multiplayer for January.
  12. pj norton

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Fred and I got together at his house a couple weeks in a row and played Hue, Tay Loc Tussle and Genesis, Gate Crashing. Great fun. In Gate Crashing, Menachem Begin ran a DC around the outside of the Jerusalem wall and wrecked the roadblock there allowing the Israelis access to that side of the...
  13. pj norton

Variety in Tournaments

I only play open gaming at tourneys. I was pressured into playing in the Gettysburg tourney last year and was pleased not to advance to round two. It's too much work.
  14. pj norton

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Trent and I got on a kick starting the last night of ASLOK 2021. We started playing the Inor scenarios in order. We got through #5 or #6. Waiting to pick back up these were fun, but so much cool new stuff coming through the door. pjn
  15. pj norton

Irish Civil War Scenarios CH #161-163

No potato famine rules, that was in the 1800's.