Recent content by phlegm027

1. phlegm027

Dinant CG (Dennis Brothers)

y shoulda seen Nadir when we did the map. I; think he bought a house in the woods.
  2. phlegm027

I do the same thing all the time. I think at one point Carl nearly went insane with my getting 3 with 4 and1 with 2.
  3. phlegm027

Dinant: Rommel on the Meuse

Once they finish unloading the truck they can go where needed.
  4. phlegm027

Using pillbox with a trench creates a bunker.
  5. phlegm027

It is hard not to comment. But it’s interesting see it through the eyes of two players for the 1st time.
  6. phlegm027

THE VASL Board Dinant Feedback Thread

Just get those Vichy heroes right Al. They’re the only thing that matter.
  7. phlegm027

THE VASL Board Dinant Feedback Thread

Can’t wait to see these released. It’ll be interested in seeing if Dinant gets a lot of VASL play
  8. phlegm027

Dinant traffic management

Each group that doesn’t enter on T1 gets put in a Holding Box. Each Turn after that Each RG must make a dr. If the dr is ☇ the current Turn # the group must decide immediately either enter or be done for the scenario. Never said it was going to be easy getting vehicles to the far shore.
  9. phlegm027

Dinant traffic management

Trying to build a bridge with the French being able to bring fire on the crossing point is a crap shoot. The Germans shouldn’t be interested. In a crap shoot. They should secure a section of the river and the cliffs above. It’s a lot easier to build a bridge in a secured area.securing such an...
  10. phlegm027

Purist wrote”*It appears that even if the MA is not repaired, on a 2-5 the tank can return to the fight without the MA.” It doesn’t say returned. It says retained They are kept Offboard until the next CG Interphase. Where they to try again.
  11. phlegm027

Pandemic delays printing

preorders still open?
  12. phlegm027

DINANT

The lad’s got spunk. He can’t imagine what’s coming next.
  13. phlegm027

You need to get some folks over to other side of the river up North. Rommel will not like ;this.
  14. phlegm027

DINANT

Good observations concerning German expectations for the 1st CG (morning) scenario. You Also state it might be the evening before the Panzers can get across the river. You might learn another thing about Dinant during the afternoon and evening scenarios . . . Traffic management. Getting bridging...