Recent content by Philippe_at_bay

1. Philippe_at_bay

Mod for JTS Campaign Eylau-Friedland

The mod has been updated to version 1.01 and can be downloaded from the link in the first post. I've added back a missing music file and some missing bases. The highlighting should now work correctly (yellow in Eylau, white in Friedland).
  2. Philippe_at_bay

Mod for JTS Campaign Eylau-Friedland

The first draft of the mod is essentially done. Ordinarily I don't release 1.0 versions of my mods, but in this case I'm making an exception. I haven't yet had a chance to test it on a clean copy of the game, and in making the screenshots I noticed a few things that slipped through the cracks...
  3. Philippe_at_bay

First World War Campaigns (France '14 and East Prussia '14)

The End of the Belle Epoque II mod has been updated to version 3.2b. Download links for the France '14 and East Prussia '14 mods are at the end of the first post in this thread. Be sure to update the games with the latest official patches before you install the mods. The latest offficial...
  4. Philippe_at_bay

Seven Years War mod

In case anyone was wondering, this mod will work with the latest official game patch, but make sure you install the mod AFTER you install the patch (or re-install the mod if you patch a modded version of the game).
  5. Philippe_at_bay

Waterloo 3D Game Dev Feedback

I'd be very interested to hear about what infantry formations the game will use, and how you intend to handle skirmishers.
  6. Philippe_at_bay

I've been working on an overhaul of the 3D textures, and have put together something that I hope will be the start of something new. Here are a few screenshots: You can download the two End of the Belle Epoque mods from the links in the first post of this thread.
  7. Philippe_at_bay

Seven Years War mod

I've decided I don't like the 2D terrain in JTS Seven Years War so I've put together a little mod that harmonizes it with my Napoleonic mods. The problem with the terrain in the release version is that although it's readily apparent that hexes are at different elevations, it's hard tell which...
  8. Philippe_at_bay

End of the Belle Epoque II -------------------------- (JTS FWWC France '14 and East Prussia '14) Here are some screenshots from the latest incarnation of my End of the Belle Epoque mod which works with the new JTS versions. Fog of war is turned off so you can see what both sides are doing...
  9. Philippe_at_bay

A complete list of the links to Philippe's Napoleonic mods

I've updated my mod for Campaign 1814 to version 3.4. The mod can be downloaded from the links in the first post of this thread. (The update is pretty trivial -- all I've done is added a second desktop icon so that there's one for the battles and one for the campaigns).
  10. Philippe_at_bay

I've updated the mod for Campaign Leipzig to version 3.4. The links for downloading are in the first post of this thread. This version corrects the reversed flags in the campaign game, and adds a couple of desktop icons for the Leipzig campaigns and Dresden campaigns sub-mod. (For those who...
  11. Philippe_at_bay

I've updated Campaign Bautzen to version 2.6, download links in the first post of this thread. The current version restores wooden bridges to the Russo-Swedish War mod.
  12. Philippe_at_bay

I've updated the mod for Campaign Bautzen to version 2.5. The new version corrects the reversed French flags in the campaign games. You can download the mod from the link to my Box account in the first post of this thread.
  13. Philippe_at_bay

I've updated the mod for Campaign Jena-Auerstedt to version 2.3. This version corrects an error in the units bitmap, replaces the ingame music with background sounds, and corrects all the reversed flags in the campaign games. (The HPS and JTS patches both activate the ingame marching sounds).
  14. Philippe_at_bay

I've updated Austerlitz to version 2.5 to correct the reversed French flags in the campaign game. I've decided to make this correction wherever I can as I work my way through the other Napoleonic mods.
  15. Philippe_at_bay

I've updated Austerlitz to version 2.4 to correct some graphics errors that never got flushed out of the game or the mod. All the cavalry should now have horse symbols, and the Austrian and Bavarian army staffs now belong to the appropriate armies.