Recent content by Philippe Briaux

1. Philippe Briaux

AREA : a small info

Once again you're wrong, it is Bruno who asked Bret about that...
  2. Philippe Briaux

Hum, maybe you should read more carefully... I said Bret sent the reports to Bruno...
  3. Philippe Briaux

Again: at ASLOK each year Bret takes all player files and bind them. It is these yearly reports that he sent to Bruno, last year done seems to be 2011.
  4. Philippe Briaux

As a matter of fact, Bret did sent to Bruno the ASLOK games. Yes. I know as I carried back to Bret some of these year reports.
  5. Philippe Briaux

Hello Robin, Je pense que tu as mal compris la remarque de STAVKA à propos des Hillock RR de...

Hello Robin, Je pense que tu as mal compris la remarque de STAVKA à propos des Hillock RR de Hatten in Flames, il parlait de la représentation des Hillock RR sur la carte, qui fait qu'on peut vite oublier que la LOS est bloquée... et il a donc un peu grisé ces hexes sur sa carte comme il le...
  6. Philippe Briaux

Ciao Cina! Type 91 AC?

Just use the regular counter.
  7. Philippe Briaux

FT-237 Roma Victor!--SSR#7 Help

Does that mean that the sentence "In that last case, the L3 did not enter play" is useless/confusing and should be removed?
  8. Philippe Briaux

DTF 2 Blitzkrieg Q

Yes you choose which of Group A or Group B enters on Turn 1, and the other Group will enter on Turn 3.
  9. Philippe Briaux

Platoon Movement and entry on/after

But there is the "... unless disallowed by A2.5". If a platoon is setup to enter on a certain turn, it has to enter on that turn.
  10. Philippe Briaux

Saarland or VASAL

Hi Stephan, happy to see that you are back in ASL. Ph (Westwall 1999 2000 2001)
  11. Philippe Briaux

Philippe Briaux is still hospitalized in Cleveland

I am just back in my flat. At last. My longest Oktoberfest ever. Thank you all for your support ; and a special thanks to the MetroHealth hospital and rehab teams. I should be able to walk again correctly in January.
  12. Philippe Briaux

Philippe Briaux is still hospitalized in Cleveland

Transferred in rehab and soon in a plane / still unclear when but considering costs not much choice. Thanks to all of you.