Recent content by Philippe Briaux

1. Philippe Briaux

Is a Dismantled SW Good Order?

Could be RPT83 Mile Peg 61, VC being "The Australians win at game end if they have >= 1 Good Order SW with a LOS (disregarding Smoke) to the road segment K3-I12"
  2. Philippe Briaux

Is a Dismantled SW Good Order?

Good Order SW = a SW fully manned by a Good Order Personnal Unit, and is not malfunctioned or restricted by ammo shortage (see Index) => It seems that dismantled is not a problem
  3. Philippe Briaux

Improbable hit AND possible CH: one or two subsequent dr?

Situation: in a Location, one concealed unit and one unconcealed unit. Opponent tank fires and get a TH DR of 2, which is just what was needed to hit the unconcealed unit and is also an improbable hit on the concealed unit. Question: is it necessary to do 2 different subsequent dr or just one...
  4. Philippe Briaux

SP 18 An Arm and a Leg

Yes.
  5. Philippe Briaux

SP 18 An Arm and a Leg

That is exactly what I think. Therefore the Q&A above is quite strange.
  6. Philippe Briaux

SP 18 An Arm and a Leg

[CR, not CH]
  7. Philippe Briaux

SP 18 An Arm and a Leg

The question is: where is it written in the RB that a CR kills automatically a wounded hero? (i.e., a CR is not a failed MC).
  8. Philippe Briaux

SP 18 An Arm and a Leg

I guess that Q&A did not exist at the time the scenario was published. And nothing in the RB clearly states that a CR kills automatically a wounded hero (i.e., a CR is not a failed MC).
  9. Philippe Briaux

Comparing two counter clippers from Oregon Laminations

That would be a bad idea when your vehicle is concealed.
  10. Philippe Briaux

VBM Entry on a half hex?

Any official answer from Perry about that question ?
  11. Philippe Briaux

Multiple Hits on a Hull Down Vehicle

Not really, as I think there is no Multiple Hits on a CH.
  12. Philippe Briaux

Found it in the Q/A : C3.8 & D4.2 A Gun capable of Multiple Hits per C3.8 fires on a hull down target and rolls a 3,3. This result is ≤ the modified TH, so would normally hit the target and result in two to kill DR. The first hit is a hull hit, and has no effect vs. a hull down target. Do you...
  13. Philippe Briaux

I guess NO because there is no "first to kill DR" to be rolled.
  14. Philippe Briaux

Scandinavian Open 2022 (March 4-6 2022) - 25th Edition

From the website: Infantry Fire Table: The standard IFT Fire table is the default fire table used. If both players agree you may use the IIFT.
  15. Philippe Briaux

VBM Entry on a half hex?

If fired on and immobilized, you would then be immobilized offboard...