Recent content by PBM

1. P

Boards in Journals?

Voted no on the simple bases that I totally dislike the new board style. Sorry...
  2. P

Non OVR

Thanks, In this situation does the infantry have any of the CC REACTION FIRE options open to it since the vehicle is not going to do the overrun? I would think no but just making sure. The infanty has no PF or ATM inherient and not support weapons so it looks like I will be leaving it in the...
  3. P

Non OVR

If a vehicle needs to pass through an open ground hex that contains an enemy infantry unit is it required to make an OVR? If not, does it have to use bypass movement to avoid the 1/4 of total MP penalty for an OVR or can it just drive right over them for the normal open ground cost? The...
  4. P

Who still needs West of Alamein?

Count me on the need list. I have FKAC now and had no idea it was going to be another 2-3 years before they released the new WOA. You would think that would be a pretty minor project since the main british OB has aready been done.
  5. P

BV2 Counter Problem

I just noticed I have four "PTP OBR 30" 37L art pieces in German Blue instead of the four "PaK 35/36" 37L pieces. I cannot find any reference to this bit of counter errata. Did all copies of BV2 have this problem?