P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a spare copy, yes but was going to donate it at Heroes next month to raise money for petes charity
    Yes March and sorry for the bad spelling. The only photo i have at the moment is my avatar on this site will check to see if I have more when I get back to my Hotel tonight
    Hi paul, yes I make Dice towers, they are made of aircraft grade Aluminium, approx 6" tall, 6"long and just over 2"wide, the ramps inside are covered in thin Neoprene as is the tray - to reduce noise and the bottom is covered with a layer of dense foam to protect tables, they take the standard ASL dice and I sell them for 25 pounds. Am home again around the 8th of Febuary, I work in Holland if you give me a contact number We can talk when i get home about the counters, there are a mix of all sorts. Also one of my friends lives in Broxburn and is a very good player , might be able to get him to arrange a game with you. If there are any things you need copies of I can supply , I have probably the largest ASL collection in the UK, Never missed a single release and have also done playtesting, proofreading and other services for the ASL comunity.
    Olli
    Paul do you have any FTF players in edinburgh, I know there used to be a few, the next nearest are in Cupar, Balmulo and Dundee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…