Recent content by Paul_RS

1. Paul_RS

Advancing Fire pre-orders

Great news for the guys who have been working on this. I'll hang fire for now. Looks a like a similar idea to one published in 'On all fronts' many years ago. Theirs was based in Normandy. I suspect the challenge here will be how balanced the generated scenarios are.
  2. Paul_RS

The British European Referendum

Thought we were still paying and are bound by their laws, still in the single market etc. Etc. Still, I suppose there are some fruitcakes and loons who’ve yet to absorb those simple facts
  3. Paul_RS

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1115361/?__twitter_impression=true now we know why he got the job. Is he really that ignorant of the facts? Has he even looked at what the U.K. agreed to in an international treaty? My gast has never been so flabbered
  4. Paul_RS

In 2016 we had a choice. Destroy the Tory party and save the country or save the Tory party and destroy the country. The rest is history.
  5. Paul_RS

Still, blue passports and that. Just cross their palms with a bit of sovereignty, I’m sure that will do the trick.
  6. Paul_RS

What boardgames have you played recently?

Red Storm: air War Central Europe 1987: We’ve played Downtown and Elusive victory in the past so despite a long break since playing those games we are familiar with the mechanics. We set up RS 27 High Speed Recon, took around 2 hours plus planning before we got together for the game. My...
  7. Paul_RS

Baldrick: "What I want to know, Sir, is, before there was a Referendum there were lots of different Countries that all belonged to the EU. And now there's one Country that wants to leave – well only some of the people in the Country want to leave. So what I want to know is, how did we get from...
  8. Paul_RS

Well, well who’d have thunk it https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/10/checks-on-eu-bound-goods-inevitable-gove-tells-business-leaders?CMP=share_btn_tw
  9. Paul_RS

“Brexit belongs to this era in one quintessential way,” explained New York Times columnist Roger Cohen. “It is an act of the imagination, inspired by an imaginary past, carried along by misdirected grievances, borne aloft by an imaginary future. can‘t argue with that
  10. Paul_RS

Second Front (in Development)

This is looking very, very promising
  11. Paul_RS

johnson is claiming he has a deal. Cracking quote following his speech. I don't think I've ever read such a disjointed, badly drafted speech from any prime minister as the one delivered by Johnson yesterday. Totally lacking in gravitas, the whole thing was an embarrassing muddle. Or, as Graham...
  12. Paul_RS

We’re still paying into the EU at the moment. But I know you know that😎👍🏻
  13. Paul_RS

At the moment they are all crosses, bar the last one. Nobody in government will countenance any of the others. But I will concede the UK government may grant farm subsidies. NI farmers are already demanding that they do. reality, you may choose to ignore it but you cannot choose to ignore the...
  14. Paul_RS

Reading some of leaver posts on various websites It’s like watching a conjurer at a children’s party; easily led, easily misdirected, easy to please.