Recent content by Paul John

1. Paul John

Heroic DRM and Cocktail Molotov

Seems like an oversight. By that argument a hero couldn't affect its PF shot which also seems wrong.
  2. Paul John

Heroic DRM and Cocktail Molotov

That seems wrong since he is in fact 'adding to the fire group with the 4fp of the MOL.
  3. Paul John

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

N8 and I got together to play some TotR this past weekend. We started with the Death of Charlemagne, which seems super interesting given the setup and constant trickle of reinforcements. I played the Russians and set up too conservatively I think. He kept me on my back heel and my attacks didn't...
  4. Paul John

AP135 Fuller's Folly

Ah, I misunderstood your first post then. This is how I had always understood it too.
  5. Paul John

AP135 Fuller's Folly

Meaning that in the last image of Post #1 that there is no LOS from N6 to O7? I did not know that.
  6. Paul John

CONSCRIPTS! 2024: April 26th-28th in Grosseibstadt, Bavaria, Germany

For Churasco I really need to get there next year!!
  7. Paul John

Gyrostabilizers

Not till the Panther is burning!
  8. Paul John

Concealment Terrain/Hex Sides

Good point!
  9. Paul John

Concealment Terrain/Hex Sides

This is interesting in relation to the concealed setup question. If a unit is in brush and bypass of woods, or in woods and bypass of a building, would it be concealed if the hexside has that terrain across it but the CAFP does not??? Really getting into edge cases here. I would say not, but ...
  10. Paul John

Timing of Failure to Rout

Bravo! This might be the first time this was ever said about the ASL rules!
  11. Paul John

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Thanks guys, I missed that memo!
  12. Paul John

New VASL Extension - BoardZoomer.vmdx

Hmmm, I have no idea what this means. I don't have a Settings. Do you mean Preferences? And I have no idea where I would set Snap to 1... Try again for the low-tech types?
  13. Paul John

US 5th Armored Division

Cool! Much appreciated. Looks like only one (FT195) as the 5th AD was never in Tunisia.
  14. Paul John

US 5th Armored Division

I see no way to search for unit designations in the Archive. Please explain how that works.
  15. Paul John

US 5th Armored Division

Anyone know if there are any scenarios with this division? I have not searched very definitively, but have not seen one yet. Just curious, or would be nice to know if there is a search function to do that.