Recent content by PaKman

1. PaKman

US Vehicular Note V

All, Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.
  2. PaKman

US Vehicular Note V

Hi all, When replacing my old US chapter H with Yanks 2 pages, I noticed that one of the errata which I had noted down from before is now gone: Note V - add at the end "Such a weapon cannot attack in OVR". This was meant to prevent AA halftracks such as the M16 MGMC to attack in OVR...
  3. PaKman

J168 - Katyusha's Embrace question

Klas, I need to disagree with you here. In order for the Fire Mission to be cancelled, a FFE needs to be onboard as per C1.7. The C1.3 red text that you quote apply to the case where a FFE:2 is onboard, you try to correct it by placing an AR which is not in LOS, then the Fire Mission gets...
  4. PaKman

Cliff and Inherent Terrain

This must be the conclusion of the thread :)
  5. PaKman

AAMG and CA DRM

Von Marwitz, point (a) of the Q&A answers the original question. Thanks to all, PaKman
  6. PaKman

AAMG and CA DRM

Hi all, A CE AFV changes VCA & TCA to take multiple shots during enemy MPh. Last enemy move is a squad running ADJACENT. The AAMG fires: does it have to pay the CA DRM from the previous CA changes? Rules references: D5.11 ("Should they elect to pivot their vehicular counter instead so as to...
  7. PaKman

Thanks jrv, that's how we played it as well. I agree that this makes more "sense".
  8. PaKman

Hi all, Orchards are in Season. Is there a LOS between F6 and G8 (see attached)? Thanks!
  9. PaKman

New members introduce yourself here

Lots of it actually. We're around ten players in and around Oslo and even run a small club: http://asl-oslo.org/ To my (limited) knowledge there are 2-3 players in Trondheim, 1-2 in Stavanger and Bergen, but none above the Arctic circle.
  10. PaKman

New members introduce yourself here

Hi all, I'm a French player exiled up north and have been playing ASL regularly since 2006 with the locals. I used to post here irregularly under a different ID in the past and decided to take a fresh start. See you soon in the Rules & Erratas subsection, will need (and try to bring) some...